There are many rules that must be observed with most diet systems to ensure the desired result, namely:Successful diet
– Replacing olive oil and corn with food
– Replacing sugar substitutes with medicinal aspartame in sweetening
– Increasing the intake of high-fiber materials such as apples, carrots, grains with their peel, artichoke
– Eat fatty meats and fish
– Eat a large salad dish at the beginning of a daily meal
– Minimize carbohydrates such as pasta and rice
– Eat fresh fruits after eating for at least three hours
– Divide meals one to four meals and avoid eating greasy at once
– Eat Cucumbers, watercress and tomatoes between meals, which helps to fill the stomach and a sense of satiety, as well as water intake heavily.
– Take care not to eat while watching TV or while driving, where in these times man takes large amounts of food without thinking.