The symptoms of gastrointestinal bacteria that have caused inflammation of the digestive system means that it has lost its main function is digestion of food and absorption of food, which will lead to other problems not related to the digestive system directly, such as the inability of the digestive system to digest food that will limit access to nutrients Such as proteins, sugars, fats, vitamins and minerals, which means a lack of those elements. For example studies have shown that pylori pylori bacteria lead to iron deficiency and vitamin B12 which means they cause anemia and as a result fatigue and general fatigue.What are the symptoms of stomach germ
- Inability to manufacture (hormonal disorders)
- Changes in mood
- Skin problems due to lack of essential nutrients
- Weak wound healing
- Elevated cortisol levels
- Lack of minerals
Men will suffer from the following:
Women will suffer from premenstrual disorders such as:
- Sadness or despair.
- Anxiety or tension.
- Very distressed.
- Disturbance or irritation.
- What are the symptoms of stomach germ
- The inability to manufacture brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) will lead to changes in mood,
- For example, a decrease in serotonin levels would lead to:
- Anxiety disorders and panic.
- Attention disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- social phobia.
Poor wound healing can result from undernourishment, including protein, vitamin C and zinc deficiency.
It is difficult to treat skin infections in cases of protein deficiency, essential fatty acids, niacin (vitamin B3) and zinc deficiency may accompany dermatitis itching or scaling will make the patient feel ashamed about hiding it which will lead to disorder and anxiety.What are the symptoms of stomach germ
The infection of the infection of the pylori pylori bacteria will lead to an inflammatory state that will respond to the body by raising the levels of hormone cortisol, which is known as the first stress hormone and results in it:
- Low concentration.
- Weak memory (especially in the short term).
- Sleep disorders.
Since the adrenal glands make cortisol, other hormones such as testosterone and estrogen can also decrease, contributing once again to depression in men and women.
Lack of vitamins and minerals sometimes associated with depression, anxiety and mood disorders can lead to many chronic health conditions. Vitamin D, vitamin B, iron, selenium, and magnesium are all required for mental health.
On the other hand, there are some supplements and foods that cause gastrointestinal bacteria and you should avoid them. For more information on this topic, read here: Foods that cause stomach germ.
- The traditional way to treat a bacterium infection is the triple treatment:
- Antibiotics: More than one antibiotic can be synthesized, such as tetracycline, clarithromycin, amoxicillin, levofloxacin and others.
- Antacids: to reduce excess gastric secretions and accelerate the healing of ulcers.
- Dietary Supplements: Contains vitamins and minerals.