Rosacea, despite its beautiful name, is one of the most common chronic skin diseases affecting the area of the facial skin. It is a scar and pink color that affects facial skin in the front, chin, nose and area of the cheeks. Women may be affected more by men than men , Especially women between the ages of 30 and 40, and are strongly multiplying to light-skinned women more than brown, but what are the symptoms of rosacea and what are the causes? How can they be treated? Follow this article to get to know you.Symptoms of rosacea
Scientists have confirmed that there is no specific cause of rosacea, but they have found that it is possible to get the skin due to the combination of a number of factors such as environmental factors with psychological factors or genetic factors, or may be caused by one of the factors that help to Increase the activation of blood circulation to the face, the most prominent of these factors:
- – There is a defect in the immune system.
- – Exposure to harmful bacterial infection.
- – or penetrate the body of a germ called DEMODEX FOLLICULORUM.
- – Eat very hot foods, or cold food.
- – Excessive intake of hot beverages such as Nescafe, tea and coffee.
- – Excessive intake of sharp and hot spices.
- – Exposure to the sun directly and continuously.
- – or exposure to cold weather and harsh air.
- – Smoking abuse.
- – Exposure to severe psychological pressure.
- – The incidence of tension and nervousness and anger and extreme emotion.
- – Alcoholic and spiritual drinks and energy drinks.
- – The incidence of some chronic diseases such as Parkinson’s disease.
- – Interruption .
- – Achieving women’s despair.
- – Bone diseases such as rheumatism.
- – Excessive intake of soft drinks.
There are some side effects and signs that indicate the incidence of skin rosacea on the skin of the face specifically, and the most prominent symptoms of rosacea are:
- The appearance of permanent pink spots on the skin of the face.
- The presence of a rash similar to acne blisters on the area of the cheeks and nose.
- The appearance of some spider hairs on the entire facial area.
- Feeling very bright in the complexion of the face.
- The presence of redness is continuous with the expansion of the capillaries.
- It is also possible to infect some of the grains of pus.
- It may develop to the extent of complications, which is swollen and severe swelling of the central region of the face.
- Inflammation of the nose, eyelids, forehead, ear nipple and inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea may occur.
- Or enlarged eyelids or nipple of the ear or forehead.
- Or infection with severe conjunctivitis of the eye and cornea.
There is more than one way to treat chronic rosacea, the most prominent of which are:
– It is necessary to consult with the specialist doctor and is supposed to describe the patient’s drugs that treat this chronic skin disease, including steroid pills.
– or taking drugs that include antibiotics in the form of ointments and creams such as metronidazole gel.
– Or take some oral pills such as: tetracycline capsules.
In the case of ear and nose swellings, the patient may undergo surgery in the nose.
You can also treat rosacea with a combination of natural herbs and plants that calm the skin, reduce skin irritation, and eliminate the inflammation and itching of the skin. The most prominent of these herbs:
- Anise leaves work to prevent the secretion of the skin to ring oxidation enzymes, and to reduce platelet aggregation in the blood.
- Leaf which contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances, it also alleviates the disorder of the skin barrier affected by rosacea.
- You can apply the skin of the face affected by rosacea, it contains strong anti-inflammatory properties.