Hair loss in men
The problem of hair loss is not limited to women, but that men may be more susceptible to infection by almost lack of hair care in a good proportion of them, and this is one of the most problems that cause a wave of embarrassment in men, The American Medical Library reported that 50% of all men over the age of 50 are significantly affected by natural baldness, ie, hair loss. Your window is your health today; Together on the causes of hair loss in men.
Causes of hair loss for men
There are many reasons behind the problem of hair loss for men, but it must be standing to ensure access to ways to prevent hair loss and intensification of men closely, including:
- Baldness ; and include a lot of reasons related to the occurrence, including:
- The presence of genetic factors in the occurrence of baldness at a certain age and early.
- Sexual hormones, especially the hormone Androgen; it plays an important role in the issue of hair loss and intensification of men.
- The disruption of the hair growth cycle, such as the growth of the bulb at a certain stage and the failure to grow again.
- Health problems, most notably cancer and thyroid dysfunction.
- Drugs and steroids.
- Health problems, such as rashes or scaly scalp.
- Bad diet.
- Alopecia, and alopecia occurs as a result of a disorder in the performance of the immune system in humans, especially hyperthyroidism, diabetes and Down syndrome.
- Cervical hair loss, occurs on the sidelines of the following:
- Different diet and change completely.
- The occurrence of a significant hormonal change in the body.
- The presence of infectious disease or cancer or liver problems.
- Medications; as medications for hypertension and blood clotting.
- Vesicular scarring, and this situation on the sidelines of the death of the bulb and not grow again.
Ways to prevent hair loss and condensation for men
It is necessary to find the best ways to prevent hair loss and intensification of men and reduce it, and the following are the most important ways to prevent hair loss and intensification of men:
Medicines and drugs can be used to prevent hair loss and intensify it for men if the cause is satisfactory. The medications used to treat this are often used to reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system such as prednisone, minoxidil and phenastrid.
Although it is considered a costly solution, it is the best solution for a large group of individuals. This is done by removing the hair follicles located at the back of the scalp so that the hair growth cycle is very active and is cultivated in areas affected by hair loss. As a permanent and radical solution to the problem of hair loss in men, and hair appears to be normal; the disadvantages of the possibility of the emergence of scars and infection in the place of hair transplantation.
Make hair cuts suitable for the affected area covered with hair located in the vicinity of it; by laying and combing hair in a manner dedicated to it.
Best oil to prevent hair loss and condensation for men
Sweet almond oil can be used as one of the ways to prevent hair loss and intensify it for men effectively. It has the extraordinary ability to stop, soften and soften hair loss. This is due to the abundance of vitamin E, D, calcium and magnesium in its composition. In addition to the above, it becomes thicker and stronger and grows faster.
There has been widespread use of coconut oil to prevent and intensify hair loss among the various groups of society, both male and female. It plays an important role in penetrating the hair and supplying it with vitamins, lauric acid, and many other antiviral, bacterial and fungal substances. The hair becomes more powerful, moisturizing and less prone to falls. Hair, so it is recommended to massage the scalp daily with warm coconut oil to maintain scalp moisture and reduce the formation of dandruff and scalp inflammation.
Olive oil has many benefits because it contains vitamin E and a variety of monounsaturated monounsaturated fatty acids. These ingredients play an effective role in promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Preferably use extra virgin olive oil to get the desired result in preventing hair loss and intensifying it for men. .
- Castor oil.
- Oil of watercress.
- Argan oil.
- Rosemary oil.
- Avocado oil.
- Nigella sativa oil.
Tips for preventing hair loss and intensifying for men
- Do not use shampoo twice a week.
- Healthy balanced diet.
- Regular exercise.
- Get essential vitamins and minerals to prevent hair loss and intensify it for men.
- Avoid wet hair styling.
- Foods that contribute to the prevention of hair loss, including: salmon, potatoes, oysters, eggs, chicken, milk, spinach, berries, lentils.
- Drink about two liters of water a day.
- Minimize or quit altogether.
- Avoid exposure to psychological stress as much as possible.
- Refrain from using hair dyes.