The use of sodium bicarbonate to whiten the teeth. The beauty of the teeth gives confidence to the owner and makes him speak and laugh confidently without fear or fear of appearing in front of everyone. Sodium bicarbonate, despite its low popularity in the world of beauty, is one of the most effective and beneficial treatments in the treatment and maintenance of beauty and its benefits :Use sodium bicarbonate to whiten teeth
- Sodium bicarbonate solution with water is used as a mask to remove very effectively.
- It is used with water as a mask to lighten the skin.
- Sodium bicarbonate powder is used to remove stains and bleach.
- Used with water as a rinse to remove mouth ulcers.
- Used to remove .
- Used in whitening sensitive areas as a natural peeler.
Use a small cup to mix half a teaspoon of soda bicarbonate with a few drops of water or lemon. Make sure the mixture is like a paste to use. You can put the dough on your teeth with your toothbrush or with your fingers. If there is a bad spot you want to remove, put the dough directly on it and let it go for 2 minutes. As with dish washing, some stains need more glaucoma. This may apply to the tooth spot so use your toothbrush or nails to scratch that remaining part of the spot.
- For a better result, you can dry the tooth with a piece of gauze before putting the dough.
- If you want a thorough whitening of all your teeth, brush your teeth in the cup until the dough is covered with all the bristles and then start brushing the teeth.
- You can also put a wet brush in the soda bicarbonate directly and the soda bicarbonate will move to the surface of the brush on its own. However, the taste of soda bicarbonate will be very strong if you use this method.
Use sodium bicarbonate to whiten teeth Brush your teeth as you normally would, but focus on the brush reaching all the cracks and gaps in your teeth. Do not use the brush for more than 2 minutes as soda bicarbonate is an abrasion agent that can damage the coating layer that covers your teeth. Also make sure that no harmful side movement is used, and use the brush only in portrait orientation.
- Be aware that the taste of soda bicarbonate is not good taste!
Remove soda bicarbonate from your mouth and wash your mouth with water or mouthwash. Also wash your toothbrush well.Repeat this process every two days.You should repeat washing your teeth using soda bicarbonate every two days for a week or two. You will notice a slight change in the whiteness of your teeth after just a few days, and you will notice a noticeable change after about two weeks.
- You should stop using this method after two weeks of exercise, and only use it once or twice a week. This is because the abrasive properties of soda bicarbonate may damage the port layer in your teeth if you use it excessively.
- Be aware that brushing your teeth with soda bicarbonate does not mean that your teeth are not cleaned with brush and putty regularly. Regular cleaning of your teeth will help fight decay, gather lime, gum disease and maintain a refreshing mouth odor.
- Before starting teeth whitening using soda bicarbonate, check with your dentist if the age is healthy enough to do this. Some patients have a defect in the mineralization of the enamel layer which leads to this treatment being considered inappropriate because of its effect on increasing the age abrasion .
Use sodium bicarbonate to whiten teethHydrogen peroxide is another wonderful product that can be used to whiten teeth effectively. All you have to do is mix half a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with a teaspoon of soda bicarbonate to form a similar paste in the toothpaste textures. Clean your teeth with this mixture, then let it stay on your teeth for a minute or two. Then wash your mouth with water or mouthwash.
- You can find hydrogen peroxide in most pharmacies, and the product is usually sold in a darkened brown bottle to prevent hydrogen peroxide reaction with light. Make sure your 3% solution is the safe focus for oral use.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a mouthwash with antibacterial properties as well. Reduce hydrogen peroxide with an equivalent amount of water before use.
Sodium bicarbonate can also be mixed with fresh lemon or lemon juice, since the citric acid found in this fruit is an effective abrasion agent. All you need is to mix a teaspoon of soda bicarbonate with half a teaspoon of fresh lemon or lemon juice. Then wash your teeth with the toothbrush and leave it on the teeth for a minute before washing it thoroughly.
- Be aware, most dentists advise against using this method, as the citric acid found in lemon is a food agent that leads to tooth damage.
You can mix a little soda bicarbonate with your regular toothpaste to take advantage of the bleaching properties of sodium bicarbonate combined with the protective properties of the fluoride-containing toothpaste. All you have to do is put the usual amount of toothpaste on the brush, then sprinkle some of the soda bicarbonate on the putty and use the brush normally.
For basic method
In this method, mix half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate, a few drops of water or lemon juice, mix well until it becomes a paste, and use a wet brush. Dip it in the mixture until it is full of dough and start brushing your teeth. As well as perpendicular only, and away from the gums so as not to hurt or cause infections, and not to use the brush for more than two minutes only, and leave the mixture on the teeth a little and then start to wash the teeth using lukewarm water