Hand shaking is a chronic illness, if it persists. If it occurs intermittently, it is likely that one of the side effects of exposure to psychological and neurological conditions, normal daily stresses, shaking hands or shaking is a disorder In general, shaking hands is not dangerous to life, but it negatively affects the exercise of the person’s daily activities, such as a drink or lace or carry anything, and through this article will recognize the The most prominent methods Treatment for this case, a herbal remedy jerk hand and medicinal plants.Treatment of hand trembling with herbs
There is more than one reason leading to exposure to vibration and tremor of the hand, the most important of which:
- One of the main causes of handshake is Parkinson’s disease, one of the strongest indicators.
- Or may be a sure sign of a severe reduction in blood sugar.
- Or is an indicator of a cancerous tumor in the brain, but it is rare cases occur.
- It may be the cause of human vulnerability to extreme psychological stress.
- Exposure to stress and psychological and nervous anxiety due to stress life and difficult problems.
- Excessive physical exhaustion due to fatigue of the body organs and weakness of muscles and joints.
- Other causes of shaking hands are excessive intake of soft drinks that contain a high percentage of caffeine.
- Excessive use of narcotics and alcohol drinks.
- It can also be a side effect of some medications.
- Or because of disturbances in thyroid activity.
- Some diseases of the cerebellum.
- Or epilepsy or convulsions and neurological attacks.
You can look for the main cause of hand-shaking and medical treatment in the case of chronic organic disease. At the same time, you can treat this condition through a group of medicinal plants derived from natural trees,Treatment of hand trembling with herbs
Chamomile is one of the best herbal remedies for hand jaundice. It contains many natural properties that relieve anxiety and stress caused by hand trembling. You can use chamomile oil by heating it with an appropriate amount of water, and steam is inhaled from it.
Lavender grass is one of the most important plants that presides over the list of herbal remedies. It is rich in natural calming chemicals and relieves neuromuscular disorders. It can be used by placing small dots in the tub filled with warm water and sitting for half an hour daily.
One of the most effective herbal remedies for getting rid of the annoying handshake is the wonderful lemon balm herb in relieving tension and anxiety. It calms brain cells and tissues and is used by grinding and placing them in salads, juices or warm drinks.
This flower has great merit in treating hand jaundice very effectively. The flower of passion renews brain cells, calms the nervous system, and thus relieves anxiety, tension and anger. It can be used as tea, preferably added to honey instead of sugar and drunk twice daily.
These are excellent natural herbs in the treatment of hand jaundice, where they relax the body muscles, improve the sleep process, preferably add warm water and drink immediately before sleep.
Cinnamon is also one of the most well-known medicinal medicinal plants for shaking hands. It is effective in relaxing the muscles of the hand and relieving the disorders of the nervous system, so you can eat them by adding a quarter teaspoon in warm milk cup before bedtime.
The yeast is also a great way to treat hand jaundice with herbs. It has the effect of cramping and chronic muscle cramps, which can be used by dissolving in lukewarm water and honey and drunk daily.