The whole pregnancy period can go on you and you are in a fantastic condition if you use those health tips.
1. Eat five or six small meals a day instead of 3 large main meals.
2 – take vitamins pregnancy daily after consulting your doctor.
Eat plenty of fluids at least 8 to 10 glasses a day.
4. Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke and distance from smokers.
5. Exercising is beneficial for your health and relieves tension.
6. Avoid caffeine as tea and coffee.
7. Make sure you get enough sleep at least 8 hours a day.
8. Wear comfortable and wide shoes and avoid standing for a long time with the feet raised at a higher level of body level protects the legs and feet from fatigue and swelling.
9 – Stay away from any drug not prescribed by a doctor, whether pharmaceutical or herbal.
10 – Stay away from all sources of tension and fatigue.
Following the previous simple advice avoids many pregnancy-related health complaints, and keeps your baby healthy.