A medical study has sounded the alarm that urine with bad smell and fluff especially in children is an important indicator of an infection in the urinary system.
Recent research at the University of St. Justin, Canada, was conducted on 331 children between the ages of one to three years, where urine samples were taken for analysis.
The follow-up indicated that 57% of the children who had a foul odor in their urine samples suffered from bacterial infection in their urinary system compared with 32% of the children who did not have pungent odor in their urine samples.
- Foods that eliminate your beauty 10 October 2010
- Diet Program for Weight Loss 27 June 2012
- How to straighten the curly hair
- Best soap for dry skin
- Best oil for fast hair intensification
- Names of new children
- Natural recipes for sensitive a