After a hard day of work and responsibilities every manfaker is getting a little sleep so that we can continue the next day. If you do not get enough sleep, we feel tired, tired, lazy and do not feel like doing anything. A long time without eating but can not live without sleep, and we will know the location on the number of hours sufficient to sleep and damage the lack of sleep Vtabona.
In the old days, people slept early, before midnight, and waking up in the early hours of the morning due to the lack of technology and means of distraction we live in now, and because of this it was always believed that a person should sleep early to be healthy, , But doctors discovered that bedtime is not the problem, but the number of deep sleep hours is affecting human health, and the best time to sleep really is before midnight so that we give body members the desired relaxation, to regenerate cells and activity again with the beginning of each new day.
In this section, we will mention the number of healthy sleep hours that a person should sleep according to the age group to which he belongs. The hours of sleep differ from one person to another and from one age to another, as follows:
- During the first few months of the baby’s life, he is expected to sleep for long hours. For example, the baby sleeps for the first 3 months for 17 consecutive hours throughout the day.
- After the first three months, until the age of two years, sleep for at least 12 hours.
The child is expected to sleep during childhood, which starts from the age of two to about 14 years, 10 hours a day.
This period starts from the age of 15 to 25 years, during which the person sleeps for 8 hours.
During that period from the age of 26, to the age of maturity and wisdom at 60, the person should sleep at least 7 hours a day.
The post-sixties stage of the healthy sleep rate, must not be less than 7 hours per day.
- Lack of sleep leads to anxiety, discomfort, irritability and nervousness.
- Blurred vision.
- Lack of concentration and poor memory.
- Weak body, lazy feeling.
- Lack of libido.
- Psychological Strikes.
- Lack of desire to speak and deal with others.