People who drink hot tea may increase the risk of esophageal cancer. Researchers found that people who drank tea higher than 60 ° C and consumed more than 700 ml per day were 90% more likely to develop esophageal cancer than those who drank less Of tea and in cooler temperatures.
Research has shown that black tea can protect against cardiovascular disease. Tea improves blood flow in the arteries, which reduces the risk of clots. Tea is also rich in antioxidants that help prevent coronary artery disease. It contains flavonoids, quercetin, kimpfirol and merestin, all associated with a lower risk of fatal heart attacks. Drinking tea also helps reduce arteriosclerosis, thus improving cardiovascular health.
According to a study by the National Academy of Sciences, the immune cells of tea drinkers respond five times faster than those who drink coffee. Especially the high concentrations of antioxidants that help strengthen the body’s immune system. This protects the body against a wide range of viruses, microbial, bacterial and other diseases.
Antioxidants found in tea help to fight free radicals that cause damage to healthy cells. These free radicals are responsible for causing chronic diseases such as cancer. Studies have linked tea consumption with a lower risk of several types of cancer. Tea can also help prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer and stomach cancer. Black tea can also reduce the risk of oral cancer, because black tea prevents the growth and formation of malignant tumors.Tea
Black tea does not contain fat, calories, and sodium, but it helps in weight loss and body fat. It is a major obstacle to any plan for weight loss is to slow metabolism or metabolism. Drinking tea without the addition of sugar or milk can help promote the body’s metabolism and thus promote fat burning process. Drinking 5-7 cups of tea a day can help burn 70-80 calories.
Drinking tea regularly helps strengthen and reduce the risk of tooth decay. Tea contains fluoride, which is essential for dental health. Furthermore, tea also contains antioxidants that fight bacteria and gum disease. It can be used by placing enough tea on the affected teeth, rubbing lightly for five minutes, leaving it for about a quarter of an hour and then washing the teeth.
Although tea contains caffeine, it is not high enough to cause dehydration. Tea contains less caffeine than coffee. So it provides a source of tasteless water to moisturize the body. Take daily tea for better health and lasting vitality.Tea
Drinking tea too hot causes the tongue and mouth to be burned, which may temporarily inhibit the sense of taste and cause great discomfort when eating.
Drinking hot tea does not dampen the body as some people think, but hot water causes dryness and does not make up for the fluids it needs. According to a study by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, hot water absorbs fluid from the body and creates a kind of dehydration while cold water moisturizes the body and activates it.
Drinking hot tea does not allow you to actually enjoy it, but it is only to quickly absorb it to avoid burning the tongue and mouth only.Kobe Shahi
- “Many people enjoy drinking tea, coffee or other hot drinks. But according to our report, drinking too hot tea can increase the risk of esophageal cancer, therefore, it is advisable to wait until cool drinks are warm before drinking. “
- According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, esophageal cancer is the eighth most common cancer in the world and is often fatal, killing about 400,000 people every year.
- However, further study is needed on the link between hot tea and an increased risk of esophageal cancer, the authors say. Some researchers say the problem is not the drink, but the heat! A hot drink may harm the esophagus and thus increase the risk of cancer.
- – It is best to eat a little cold tea, which is waiting for at least 5 minutes before starting to soften it.
- – When burning tongue and mouth do not hesitate to put snow on the place of injury inside the mouth, which helps to reduce heartburn.
- – Drink warm water after drinking tea, which helps to moisten the mouth and esophagus and prevent any damage to the cells and lead to cancer.
- – It is important not to smoke while drinking tea too hot because this will make it worse and will develop damage to the esophagus and throat cells.
- – It is also important to drink tea leisurely to enjoy the tasty taste.