Diarrhea in children is consideredproblemplague many ofmothers, and happens diarrhea in childreninchanging seasonsyear or injurychildren food poisoning, and lead diarrhea in children to dehydration ofchild and not wanting to eat, and offers site health todaysimple and effective tips to treat diarrhea in children and how A mother can act when a child has diarrhea .
What is diarrhea in children?
Diarrhea in children is a soft stool often accompanied by vomiting and abdominal pain, because of the child’s exposure to bacterial and viral infection
How can diarrhea be treated in children?
- Avoiding the supply of saturated or trans fats, such as red meat and fries
- Avoid dairy products, refined foods and sweets, soft drinks
- Provide foods rich in starchy substances useful to the child
- Take care of the baby’s liquids and juices such as apples and herbal drinks such as boiled mint
- Remove all salted, processed, or seasoned foods such as chips
- Take care to feed the child low-fat yogurt or consult your doctor to give it a supplement containing «Probiotics»
What is food poisoning
Food poisoning occurs when children eat food containing harmful bacteria. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, tremors, fever, severe headaches.
How to behave when food poisoning of the child
- Do not force the child to eat, and give him boiled or grilled foods
- Provide the child with fresh juices and boiled herbs
- Reduce meat in its main meal, which takes a long time to digest
- Avoid eating chicken, fish, creamy foods such as chicken soup soup with cream, or with mayonnaise in restaurants
- Give him an apple jelly or fruit salad without adding bananas
- I gave him a yoghurt flavored with strawberries, or yogurt salad with carrots and cucumber
Finally, know that your child’s diarrhea requires you to take care of the baby and to feel warm in the treatment of diarrhea in children.