Every mother asks how to strengthen her children’s bones in natural ways. Many bone diseases, such as osteoporosis, osteoporosis, and other common diseases are common. All mothers seek to help their children grow healthy and protect them from bone problems. The stages to build a strong body, and therefore should pay attention to everything that helps to strengthen bones, and together in this article to identify the best natural ways to strengthen bones in children.
The best foods to strengthen bones in children
Food is the primary source of essential nutrients for building the body and strengthening bones in children. Examples of these foods include:
Foods rich in vitamin D and calcium
Where vitamin D works to strengthen bones, and can be gained from some foods in addition to the sun, and the most important of these foods:
- eggs especially egg yolks
- Vitamin D can be taken through dietary supplements taken under the supervision of a doctor.
The most important foods that contain calcium:
- Milk Milk
- Black honey
- Dried fruits
- Cheese of all kinds
- Rapeseed leaves
- Cabbage leaves
- Green leafy vegetables.
Tips for strengthening bones in children
- Keep your child able to play sports and many other sports. Sports helps build strong bones and gives your child the natural growth of a strong and healthy body. The most important sports to strengthen the bones of children: jump and jump, basketball, walking, running and aerobics exercises.
- Take care of the healthy food integrated for your child, rich in all important nutrients to build the body, and maintain bone health.
- It is rich in minerals and vitamins. It also contains a large percentage of the important calcium to strengthen bones in children. Fruits and vegetables of various types help to increase bone density effectively.
- Make sure your baby is exposed to sunlight every day, especially before 10am, to help the body activate vitamin D to build strong bones.
- Massage your child’s body since its birth with olive oil. It has an amazing ability to strengthen bones and protect them from fragility and softness.
- Add whole grains to your child’s food. They contain many important elements for bone health and proteins for healthy growth of your baby.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, canned and canned foods, and foods containing preservatives, which cause osteoporosis.