It is one of the most famous fruits, but popular among the public. It is the third favorite flavor in the world after chocolate and vanilla. Orange is also the largest citrus crop in the world. All this is not only due to its price, which is often appropriate, but also to its many benefits and because it is easy to consume, whether fruit or juice, it remains the best choice when we feel the need for recovery, activity and energy.
It contains about 80-85% of its water weight and contains a percentage of carbohydrates and fiber. It is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, C and it contains mineral salts such as phosphorus salts, potassium iron and calcium.
How can orange benefit my body?
Due to its rich nutritional value orange can greatly help in:
- Increased body immunity due to the complex formula of vitamins that fill the body’s need when eating a cup of orange juice or eating one pill of it.
- Protect the heart from sudden stroke and purify blood vessels and arteries of cholesterol.
- Maintain body balance and control hormones responsible for ovulation, delay menopause due to the element of calcium and potassium found in it high.
- Treating asthma and acute bronchitis and relieving cold and flu symptoms.
- Cell regeneration and wound healing.
- Clear the body of any traces of drugs and chemicals.
- Crushing gravel that accumulates in the kidneys and expels it outside the body.
- Cancer prevention especially skin cancer, lung, breast, stomach and colon.
- Relieve constipation due to the abundance of dietary fiber that stimulates digestive juices.
- Strengthen the liver, activate blood circulation in the heart and also works to increase the absorption of iron, which leads to raise the level of iron level in the blood.
- Preventing the occurrence of “scorpion”
- Open appetite if eaten before eating
- Limescale stabilizes bones and strengthens bones because they contain a good proportion of calcium.
- Assist in quitting smoking when drinking a cup of it every morning on the stomach and when you want to smoke, and with time the smoker will get rid of the state of smoking.
How can an orange preserve my beauty?
Because oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C so they can do wonders for your skin. Not only the fruit but the orange juice and orange peel also provide a range of benefits to your skin. Thus, this fruit can be taken as well as the topical application of this fruit is beneficial to your skin It helps in:
Treatment of dark spots and skin blemishes: The orange peel has higher vitamin content than the fruit itself. Instead of throwing the crusts, you can dry them in the sun and grind them to prepare orange peel powder and use it to rub the body. Orange powder can also be mixed with milk or milk cream and applied to the face The skin will glow and disappear dark spots and impurities from your skin.
The treatment of acne and whitening the skin and fight aging: The excess dirt and toxins clog the pores of the skin leading to the occurrence of pimples and because the orange has a high proportion of citric acid is effective in drying acne. Mask can be prepared by grinding the face of orange peel paste And applied throughout the face.
The excessive consumption of orange juice rich in vitamin Q becomes a harmful substance when it exceeds the required limit, and here is recommended to eat the same fruit being more juice because the fruit contains more fiber than juice, but moderately eating one orange gives the person need of vitamin C for the day.