Dates are one of the most important foods rich in a wonderful array of nutrients, important to the body, and with the approach of the holy month of Ramadan, we find that talking about dates is one of the most important things, which concern many people, where the date is always related to the month of Ramadan, A huge card, help him to carry out all his activities during the fasting period during the day in Ramadan, and now we talk about the benefits of dates that can not be limited by this article in detail.
The most important benefits of eating dates in Ramadan
- Dates are rich in many sugary elements, which the body needs, since humans need to eat an adequate amount of , in order to help him to feel power and energy, which makes him able to follow his daily activities during the day in Ramadan.
- Contains a range of substances that act to clean the body of bacteria and microbes.
- It is also capable of destroying the bacteria and bacteria present in the body, thus protecting it and strengthening the immunity of the body very much.
- Of the most nutrients that are easily digested by the stomach, which makes the body benefit from eating directly and after a period of not more than an hour.
- Eating dates makes you feel full of stomach and satiety for long hours, reducing the feeling of hunger during Ramadan, which many people suffer.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins that give the body the energy it needs, to do its work without feeling tired and tired.
General benefits of eating dates
- It can be used in food diets, which gives a feeling of satiety for long hours, which helps to eat less food.
- Helps to increase the contractility of the uterus in pregnant women, which contributes to facilitate the operations offaltering.
- Contributes significantly to the treatment of many diseases, which many people suffer, mainly diseases of sore throat, tonsillitis, as well as chest diseases.
- It works to soothe nerves, because it contains vitamin A, phosphorus and vitamin B1, which act as nerve enhancers.
- Works on the treatment and regulation of thyroid dysfunction, as well as reduces the excessive activity in its work.
- A very effective treatment for constipation, as it is rich in a wide range of fibers, helping to regulate digestion of food, and improve the functions of the digestive system in full.
The importance of eating dates
- It effectively contributes to calcium absorption and bone, which strengthens the bones and protects the teeth from cavities and periodontal disease.
- Reduces the incidence of atherosclerosis, due to the maintenance of the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- One of the most important antioxidants on the surface of the earth, which makes it protects the body from the incidence of many diseases.
- It works to regulate the heartbeat.