Do you try to teach your child to talk and you are very enthusiastic to hear the first words and especially your guidance Mama offer you a beautiful set of tips that will help you.
Talk to your child constantly
Try to live with your child recently as an adult, for example
– During the preparation of meals for him, say to him example, “Here I almost finished preparing the feed.”
– While hiking “Do you see the dog?”.
– When you change the folder, “Stay fixed, you’re almost done.”
– Try to do this task, in a way that helps to easily enter the words to the child’s brain, or in other words try to choose simple words harmonious short with high tone and special rhythm. Because this method works to reduce the ends of words, which helps children to divide what they hear into passages. It also helps to exaggerate the language, which makes talking a fun and exciting way for infants.
One of the contributing factors is also the allocation of reading time for the young, this time can be a festival of short phrases harmonious and encourage the child to speak and respond.
Play with your baby
– More time to play with your child than to be a way to feed a child is one of the important means of learning to engage with others.
In general, the child needs to know the rules of communication, which include the grammatical rules and construct the correct sentences, so that he can express himself properly. When you, for example, mimic your small movements, realize that their movements affect you, and when both of you in turn produce hilarious sounds or utter unintelligible words, you realize that communicating with others depends on taking and responding to the principle of responsiveness .
– Take care to play with your child games that focus on repetition of the words themselves because they learn concentration, making it easier for them to learn and speak their first words smoothly.
Love your child
“Children learn better in a climate full of love and tenderness,” says Dr. Jan Wilcox, an Arizona language and language expert.
Watch your baby well
Parents can learn about things that arouse the child’s attention by observing him. To anything seen? To anything that indicates? And what you choose to play with, so when you choose a topic you talk about with your child, all you need is to follow the child’s steps and interests. Studies have shown that infants, whose parents respond to their hints when talking to them, understand more words.
– Babies whose parents are characterized by chattering are also more fluent in their language than others, but without exaggeration, such as talking to the child without stopping, or not giving him anything to push him to ask for his name, etc.
In fact, all babies learn to express themselves sooner or later. One of the most successful ways to promote this process naturally is to share the moments of joy and joy with the child. If you notice that the child is enjoying it with you, let me know you are on the right path.
Schedule for infants
* The New Born.
Cry, and recognize the voice of the mother.
* From one month to 4 months.
Smile, frowns and laughter, and sounds incomprehensible (such as pigeons) and so on, and identify the sound resulting from the pronunciation of some names.
* From 5 to 7 months.
Produce some single-word words such as “Ba” and “Da” and understand the word “Mama” and “Papa”.
* From 7 to 8 months.
Say similar passages like “bababa” and so forth
* 8 to 12 months.
Whining, and the issuance of different sections connected in sentences that do not make sense, and the work of some movements that mean, something. “He would refer to things, or raise his arms to raise his mother and accept or embrace”
* From 12 to 14 months.
He can pronounce the first words, and understand fifty words or more.