Helicobacter pylori, medically known as H. pylori , is a human condition due to the invasion of one gram of gram-negative bacilli bacilli for gastric and duodenal mucosa, leaving a negative effect in the form of mucous inflammation. The complications begin to develop in the form of peptic ulcers. The stomach and the twelve, and stomach cancer also, and often hide the same symptoms within the body of the patient without the emergence of up to 80% of the total infected stomach germ disease, and the proportion of carriers of this germ on this land by about 50% of the total population; Developing countries.
Symptoms of stomach germ
There are many symptoms on the stomach germ, including:
- Acute acidity in the esophagus or throat.
- Black color stool.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Weight Loss Without Reason.
- Fatigue and persistent fatigue.
- Anemia due to severe hemorrhage and iron deficiency.
- Hair loss.
- Break nails.
- Acute abdominal pain.
Causes of stomach germ
Although the underlying causes of gastroenteritis are still unknown, the most common causes of gastric ulcers are the following:
- Transmission of the germ by saliva.
- direct connection.
- Inflammation of H. pylori infection.
- Accommodation in crowded places.
- The water source is unclean and contaminated.
- Residence in developing countries.
- Excessive eating of ready-made foods.
Diagnosis of stomach germ
The presence of gastric bacterium can be detected through diagnosis by three well-known tests:
- Antibody assays.
- Tests of antibody generators, and have a stool examination.
- UPT. This test is based on exhaling, giving the patient 14,13 urea-rich solution to detect and calibrate the polarized carbon dioxide based on the urea exhalation test.
Treatment of stomach germ
It is one of the most common treatments used to get rid of stomach germ, because of its effectiveness, and this is done by taking antibiotics with a different medicine to reduce the proportion of acidity of the stomach.
The doctor describes the patient’s doses of antibiotics, namely: omeprazole for the treatment of acidity and stomach ulcers, and metronidosal to eliminate and kill viruses, and the third antibody is Clarythomycin is a multi-use antibiotic; it treats respiratory diseases, and reduces the possibility of the arrival of the germ to the heart muscle.
The most important of which are probiotic enzymes; they play an important role in maintaining the survival of beneficial bacteria in the stomach and protect them from killing with the use of drugs and treatments dedicated to the killing of bacteria causing infection, and thus treatment of digestive problems and disorders.
- Green tea is effective in the elimination of pylori pylori bacteria and reduce the speed of proliferation and reproduction, and prevents the infection of stomach.
- Honey: It is characterized by its ability to resist bacteria and bacteria, where many studies have confirmed its ability to accelerate the treatment process of the pylori pylori bacteria.
- Broccoli sprouts: Help reduce stomach infections, reduce bacterial presence in the stomach cavity and reduce the complications and symptoms associated with it.
- Echinacea: Used as an effective natural remedy for the elimination of stomach germ and ulcers, and is characterized by the presence of antibiotics.
- Olive oil: It has a distinct ability to eliminate and resist germs, and is considered a strong resistance and fighter of eight bacterial strains.
- Ginger: It is considered the most effective in the elimination of many diseases, where it is used herbas a kind of extracts of pharmaceutical compounds, and provides ginger prevention of vomiting and nausea, and improves the quality of digestion.
- : Used as a herbal remedy for a long time, and is usually used in the treatment of digestive and respiratory disorders, and contains antibacterial agents with strong properties in the response to bacteria and bacteria.
- Drink plenty of fluids and natural juices.
- Eat boiled potatoes.
- vegetable soup.
Complications of stomach germ
- Among the most common complications of stomach germ infection:
- Perforation, ie, a hole in the wall of the stomach leads to ulcers.
- This complication occurs if the scarring occurs when food is stopped and prevented from leaving the stomach due to ulcers.
- Peritonitis, also known as peritoneal inflammation, is an infection that invades peritoneum (lining of the abdominal cavity).
- Internal hemorrhage occurs only if the ulcer expands and reaches the blood vessels, and thus ruptures.
Prevention of stomach germ
The following are the most important methods used in the prevention of stomach germ, including:
- Stay away from places where stomach germ infection is spread, including the developing world.
- Periodic examination of healthy people to verify the extent of the infection or not.
- The need for examination and the adoption of more preventive strategies against gastroenteritis, especially in case of high resistance of the body against antibiotics.
- Follow food-based diets with foods that enhance the body’s immunity, such as garlic and green tea.
Signs of healing of stomach germ
Among the most common signs of recovery and recovery from stomach germs are:
- Symptoms gradually begin to disappear in the early days of treatment.
- The need to adhere to treatment during the prescribed period.
- Adequate antibiotic appointments must be adhered to.
- Check for complete recovery from stomach germs only by laboratory tests.