Drinking water at an appropriate amount every day has many benefits to the health of the body. It protects the individual from heart attack, helps prevent many headaches from headaches, and gives you a bright and vibrant body. Therefore, we present in this article the most prominent symptoms of lack of drinking water.Treatment of lack of body fluids
- If you notice that you are having frequent headaches, the first thing you may think is the lack of drinking water, as the lack of drinking reduces the amount of fluid in the head area, which affects you negatively and gives you headaches.
- There is a defect in the digestive system where you will notice the emergence of problems related to the digestive system when reducing the amount of water, such as constipation, acidity and may find difficulty in the process of digestion also.
- The feeling of hunger is always one of the most common symptoms of drinking water. Your body is in a state of drought and therefore needs to eat a lot of food to eliminate the feeling of hunger, but it does not end. The body needs to drink water and not to eat, which leads to difficulty in losing weight.
- The number of times you need to go to the bathroom is as small as the need for a day. It is between 4 and 7 times a day, so if you go to the bathroom less than normal, your body is definitely not drinking water.
The effect of water shortage in the body
- The color of the urine indicates the extent of the body’s need for water. The dark urine color refers to the small amount of water the individual consumes, while the light color of the urine indicates that the body has the amount of water it needs.
- Feelings of pain in the joints and bones. Water helps prevent bones from touching each other and prepares joints for sudden movements, so you will suffer from joint and bone pain due to lack of drinking water.
- Dry in the mouth, the body needs to drink an appropriate amount of water so as not to be dehydrated, and therefore drought is a symptom of lack of drinking water.
- Feeling dizzy and nauseous due to lack of blood to the head, due to the few drought caused by lack of drinking water.
- A significant rise in level , the drought that occurs in the body forces the body to produce a greater amount of cholesterol to resist.
How to know the lack of water in your body
Children need to drink 1.4 liters of water a day, about 4 cups a day.
The teenager’s body needs to drink 1.6 liters of water, about 6 glasses of water a day.
The average daily intake of water for adults is 1.5 to 2 liters, about 8 glasses of water throughout the day.