Is considered one of the important elements needed by the body but a specific amount in order to maintain the integrated body system, when mineral salts , increasing the proportion of the body was human being infected with some chronic health problems, human and discovers that by observing some signs that confirm the high proportion of salts within the body , And from within our site will identify with you the most important symptoms of increased salts in the body with us.
There are many types of minerals and salts in the body, including metal sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, chloride, and each of them have side effects when increasing in the body, here are the most prominent symptoms that appear on the body as a result of high mineral salts, ;Symptoms of increased salts in the body
Sodium is one of the main mineral salts needed by the body in general, but when it increases in the body, there may be some painful symptoms and sometimes annoying, including:
- Feeling general weakness and weakness all the time.
- Feeling of psychological and physical imbalance.
- Feeling thirsty and dry in the throat.
- Swollen feet.
- Muscle cramps.
- A jolt in the joints.
- Feeling sleepy, sleepy and wanting to sleep for long periods of time.
- Loss of focus, distraction and lack of absorption.
- Increase nervousness, irritability and extreme anger.
Potassium is also one of the elements and minerals necessary for the health of the body, but it causes some side effects in the case of an increase in the body, including:
- Feeling acute pain in the chest area.
- Increased heartbeat palpitations.
- Feeling interrupted in the heartbeat.
- Tingling in the fingers.
- Feeling tingling and muscle weakness.
- Increased levels of potassium in the blood can occur for some serious complications, including myocardial infarction and complete paralysis.
As well as increasing the proportion of magnesium in the blood may cause:
- Feeling nausea, vomiting and vomiting.
- Exposure to a state of sleepiness and extreme sleepiness.
- Feeling weak and pain in the muscles and bones.
- Swelling of hands and swelling of feet due to the accumulation of fluids and salts under the skin.
And certainly the most elements and minerals of food that the body needs permanently is calcium, but when it increases in the body abnormally, it may cause a lot of symptoms and complications harmful, including:
- Increased urination due to high calcium content in urinary system.
- Feeling very thirsty because of the fatigue of the kidneys in the performance of their functions by expelling excess salts from the body.
- Muscle weakness and bone pain due to high calcium in the body muscles.
- Because of the high rates of calcium in the brain may be feeling tired, lethargy and general weakness, and exposure to dispersion, confusion and lack of focus.
- As well as increase in the proportion of the digestive system may cause more digestive disorders in the stomach and intestines, causing chronic constipation and nausea and vomiting.
Symptoms of increased salts in the body
And chloride has several side effects in the case of high blood levels, and may adversely affect the functions of the kidneys, and the most important symptoms of height:
- Exposure to chronic diarrhea due to loss of body fluids.
- High blood sugar levels.
- High levels .
- Feeling shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
- Increase heart rate.
- Feeling tired, tired and tired.
- Swelling and feet significantly.
- Feeling faint as a result of losing balance.
- Lack of focus and distraction.
- Feeling thirsty.
Despite the importance of iron metal in the body, but the rate of rise to the blood may cause some of the painful side effects and serious ones:
- Acute pain in the joints and muscle cramps.
- Feeling severe abdominal pain.
- Some serious and chronic diseases such as cirrhosis and cancer.
- The risk of diabetes and osteoporosis is also increasing.
- Exposure to seizures and sudden heart attacks.
- Heartbeat disorder and increased acceleration.
- Occurrence of endocrine dysfunction such as thyroid gland, adrenal gland and pituitary gland.