The ear is one of the most sensitive organs in the human body, especially that the hearing is the only one that continues to work continuously whether the person is asleep or awake and therefore offer you the symptoms of allergic ear sensory organ, which is one of the most important senses in humans, which does not feel By its value only those who are deprived of it or suffer from its weakness.
The ear occasionally suffers from a variety of health problems, including suffering from the most sensitive ear, a problem that strongly affects the human hearing capacity, and does not differentiate between the young or adult and increase the intensity at night more than the day.
Causes of ear sensitivity
- Sinus and suffering from allergic rhinitis.
- Occurrence of inflammation in the middle ear or external.
- Laryngitis and irritation.
- Long-term use of headphones and mobile phone speakers.
- The ear is injured when a sharp order is used near it, such as a key or something similar.
- The incidence of pharyngitis, especially in the spring season, which is suffering from the sensitivity of the pharynx as a result of pollen season.
- There is a lot of wax accumulated inside the ear.
- The presence of a foreign body or an insect in the ear.
- The body is exposed to skin allergies due to the sensitivity of the pharynx that occurs in the spring due to the spread of pollen in the air.
- The presence of fungi in the external ear or the presence of water gathered as a result of bathing or ablution.
Symptoms of ear sensitivity
- The most common symptom of the sensitivity of the ear is the feeling of the body itching of all types and intensity of different from one person to another.
- Feeling severe pain in the affected ear.
- Exposed ear that suffers from bleeding.
- Redness occurs in the result of suffering from itching.
- Significant weakness in the hearing, as well as the presence of infections within the ear with the possibility of swelling of the ear canal.
- Excess of secretions in the ear infected with allergies and occurs in cases where the owners suffer from inflammation in the ear.
- A red rash occurs in the outer ear canal.
Treatment of ear sensitivity
Allergies are eliminated by medications and medical drugs following consultation with a specialist. Histamine, topical antibiotics taken orally, as well as antifungal agents are used with painkillers.
If the wax accumulates inside the ear, the doctor should remove it by means of it, not through the cotton cleaning pads, which doctors have confirmed that it increases the accumulation of wax in the ear and does not get rid of it properly because it drives the wax inside the external ear.