It is usually wrong for women to take some drugs to lose weight without knowing the damage, especially the sugar-regulating pills. The result may be undesirable, so we will highlight the effects of many sugar-regulating pills, They eat it for other purposes. Some eat it in addition to pills that block appetite to get rid of excess weight quickly.
Sugar-regulating pills are regular doses that are prescribed by a diabetes specialist to regulate blood sugar. It is best to eat them after food or on a prepared stomach, but this can vary according to your doctor’s instructions.
- It can cause a headache for long hours.
- Diarrhea, sometimes can go away on its own after a period of regularity on sugar regulator pills.
- Increase heart rate.
- Sometimes the sugar-regulating pills may cause a pixel injury in the liver, and over time if the person continues to eat it can become kidney failure.
- Convulsions and irritations in , nausea and vomiting most of the time.
- Stomach aches and discomfort for some.
- An increase in the stomach with a notice of flatulence.
- Lasting for days with an unintended loss of weight.
- It is possible that a diabetic who is accustomed to eating sugar-regulating pills will decrease the level of vitamin B-12 important for the health of the body.
- Some people take sugar-regulating pills to lose weight, but this puts them at risk for diabetes.
- Rare cases of acidity in the stomach were observed with difficulty breathing.
Despite the damage caused by the sugar regulator pills, it has some great benefits for the body if it is taken up by consulting a specialist and following the condition of the diabetic, it has the ability to balance blood sugar and stimulate insulin cells, and a wonderful regulator of the menstrual cycle , It reduces the absorption of glucose in the stomach, and has a role in the treatment of eye infections for people with diabetes.
In the case of eating sugar pills for people who do not suffer from diabetes, whether for the purpose of weight loss or even reduce the appetite open without consulting a specialist doctor, this leads to damage and serious diseases, the first diabetes.