Do you suffer from sensitive dental pain and inability to eat hot or chilled drinks? Here are some simple steps and tips to get rid of sensitive dental pain quickly and effectively.
– The use of toothpaste sensitive teeth and this type of toothpaste helps to block the transmission of sensation from the surface of the tooth to the nerves. You will notice the difference after using the paste for a week to 10 days.
– Use the soft brush and avoid the use of force in brushing your teeth because it affects your gums and cause them to decline, resulting in exposure to the root surface of the tooth.
– Cut down on acidic drinks and foods, as these foods and beverages can affect your teeth and cause them to corrode and become sensitive.
– Look for fluoride products that have many benefits for teeth and strengthen the outer enamel layer
– Get a night guard for your teeth night guard: If you check in the morning pain in the jaw with the beginning of a headache you may have spent the night in the rubbing and grinding your teeth together. Brushing teeth together may erode the upper layer of your teeth. To get this condom you should visit a dentist.
– Use the medical thread to clean the teeth once a day, which contributes significantly to the preservation of teeth
– Visit the dentist regularly