Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease that develops with age and affects small joints such as joints of the fingers, ankles, wrists, joints of the fingers and knees. Rheumatoid patients are usually aged 25-50 years and are more prevalent among women than men.Rheumatoid Arthritis
The cause of rheumatoid disease is:
- Increase in the rate of oxidation in the body.
- The presence of uric acid residues in joints.
- Gastrointestinal infiltration
- Feeling warm joints
- Fracture of joints
- Arthritis occurs
- Feel tired and tired
- A slight rise in body temperature
- Muscle pain
- Loss of appetite
- More than humans to eat on anti-inflammatory bromelain.
- It is scientifically proven that omega-3 fats reduce the proportion of uric acid, so rheumatoid patients are advised to eat fish containing salmon and mackerel and you can also take two tablespoons a day of fish oil.
- Add to your salad and flaxseed oil.
- It has been shown that people with rheumatoid arthritis who have followed a vegetarian diet have improved their condition.
- Eat turmeric and herb albakhriyya because they all help in the treatment of rheumatoid, they are anti-inflammatory and reduce hair pain and increase the softness of the joints.
- Make a ginger and lemon drink and eat it daily.
- More than eating crisps, garlic, oatmeal, rice or organic almond milk instead of cow’s milk, all help with rheumatoid rheumatism.
- Make avocado and fresh wheat seed a part of your diet, enriched with vitamin E, useful for arthritis.
- Eat more green vegetables, especially green cabbage, turnip, peas, watercress, celery and dandelion.
- Daily intake of 1-3 hams of vitamin C and 400-800 kg of international vitamin E wide range and extracted from a natural source.
- Take 500 milligrams 4 times a day of bantothenic acid b5, which helps in the treatment of rheumatoid and for science, the royal food contains b5.
- Reduce your weight if you are overweight because it is a burden on your joints.
- I work cold and hot compresses and place them on the place of pain alternately. The cold compresses cool the joints and hot compresses reduce the feeling of pain and pain.
- Take large amounts of water a day for the health of your cartilage and to reduce uric acid.
- Eating aloe vera juice helps improve rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pure water and best water are those that have been degraded and filtered in the reverse osmosis method. They are very clean as rainwater in a pollution-free land.
- Regular nectar is used to relieve pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid disease.
- Rheumatoid disease is affected by nervous pressure so try as far as possible to keep away from stress and stress.
- The exposure of places affected by rheumatoid effect of the magnetic lead to reduce the pain in many patients, because the development of magnets on the areas of pain leads to increased blood flow and thus increase the arrival of oxygen to this area, which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- If you are suffering from rheumatoid disease and want to help with the treatment and improve your condition, there is a huge website that can provide assistance as it is specialized in this area and gives you tips on your diet and is the link: http://www.arthriticassociation.org.uk