Those who do not feel like yawning throughout the day, for example when you wake up in the morning and when you feel sleepy, you are doing an involuntary process , a process that brings back the body’s vitality and activity, but sometimes yawning may cause you embarrassment both at work and in school, Do, but what are the reasons for not being able to yawn? And what are the best ways to treat them, this is what we find together in the following lines:Why yawning is not complete
- In the absence of oxygen to breathe, the body is yawning to compensate for this deficiency.
- Renew air inside the lungs.
- Strengthen the heart muscle.
- Exhaust air that contains pollutants and toxins.
- Activate the brain and rid the body of excess heat, by inhaling more pure cold air, and expelling hot air from the body.
The reason for difficulty is to yawn
You may have noticed a day when you are somewhere, and when someone around you starts to yawn, you do not want to feel yawning. Many scientists have tried to understand this strange, infection-like phenomenon through some scientific studies that enable them to understand The link between the yawning of people around us in the same place, and our desire to emulate them.
One of these studies has revealed the part responsible for this phenomenon, the frontal lobe responsible for the events around us. When you are influenced by someone who is in the same place as you are, this part is done by simulating the people around you.
- If you do not feel tired, tired or sleepy, but you are constantly wheezing, consult your doctor, as this can be an indicator of some liver disease.
- Sometimes yawning can damage the brain due to damage to the brain stem.
- It can hurt epilepsy patients, because it increases seizures, which lead to muscle spasms and brain irritation.
Difficulty yawning and breathing
Some people may experience difficulty in yawning because of their discomfort and embarrassment, as in the following situations:
- When you grow up during a job interview, it gives you an impression of laziness and inactivity.
- If your teacher looks at you while yawning, it means that you were not concentrating during the explanation, causing you embarrassment.
- So when you feel yawning, just put your hand on your mouth.