Picture of a girlIn the winter the incidence of flu among people is increasing due to the cold weather and the spread of infection virus among people, at times not fluent symptoms of the flu, but only a quorum with one offer only.Throat congestion is one of these symptoms caused by the incidence of cold and flu, and to treat the injury of throat congestion Follow the tips provided by the magazine of your life in this article to be able to accomplish the tasks of your day without feeling pain of sore throat.
There are several reasons why you may have a sore throat, including:
- Cold and cold
- Inflammation behind the throat
- Inflammation of the pharynx and throat
- paranasal sinuses
- Infection with some viral infections such as chickenpox and pertussis
- Environmental factors such as cigarette smoking
- Irritation of the lining of the throat due to sputum.
Picture of a girl
The incidence of sore throat leaves some disturbing symptoms on the patient, the most important:
- Pain when swallowing and eating
- Difficulty swallowing
- High body temperature
- Sometimes sore throat may develop swelling and redness of the tonsils
- Loss of appetite to eat
- Red and white spots appear on the throat
- Dry throat
- Feeling of a lump in the throat
Sweat Sick has been used in medical treatments for hundreds of years, and the sweat treats sore throat and reduces phlegm in the nose, throat and chest. Studies have shown that gurgling with water mixed with sweaty mites relieves pain and treats sore throat in patients.
One of the most common recipes, modern medicine has already proved that chicken soup relieves symptoms of congestion of the chest and throat as a result of chicken meat contain a substance similar to the substance used in the treatment of nasal congestion, throat and chest.
Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that prevent the infection of the throat and also strengthens the efficiency of the immune system to help the body to expel microbes. Apple cider vinegar diluted with water is used for gout in cases of sore throat.
There is a recent study that proves that honey relieves cough and cold symptoms such as medicines sold in pharmacies and perhaps even better. Honey is characterized by working on the patient’s comfort during the night, which allows him to sleep.
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties and helps in killing bacteria before they cause infection of throat sore bacteria.
In the end, if symptoms of sore throat and flu increase, visit your doctor immediately.Tea picture
Throat infection can result from:
- Viruses: Doctors believe that viruses are the main factor responsible for most cases of sore throat. As is known, there is no drug for the treatment of viral sore throat, though statistics show that 60% of the infected may receive treatment with antibiotics, although a large part of them will not be effective and will not affect anything on the course of the disease.
- Bacteria: The most common type of bacteria that can lead to sore throat are streptococcus and arkanobacterium haemolyticum (especially among adolescents, sometimes associated with a mild red rash).
- Tonsillitis: Tonsillitis is present in the back of the pharynx. When the area is infected with a virus or a bacterium, it becomes rough and the tonsils swell larger than their normal size, accompanied by inflammation of the throat, heat and difficulty swallowing.
- Various treatments: sore throat may appear in certain cases, due to antibiotic treatment, chemotherapy or any drug that affects the immune system. Sore throat, which lasts more than two weeks alternately, may indicate a chronic disease.
Although the image of the viral infection is characteristic, it can not always be categorically distinguished from bacterial infection only by clinical symptoms, and additional tests should be performed to determine the final diagnosis.Picture of a girl
We recommend that you follow these tips to help prevent sore throat:
- Wash your hands constantly and regularly with hot water and soap
- A healthy diet contains all the food groups
- Gargle with warm water and salt
- Shower with hot water to breathe steam
- Eat juice, vegetables and water to moisten your throat
- Focus on the intake of vitamin C which works to enhance the health of the immune system in the body
- Do not share personal objects such as brush and towels
- Keep away from smoking and smoking.