Symptoms of pregnancy or pregnancy signs may be considered an important step to know pregnancy so that the woman to take care and caution during the first months of pregnancy with the beginning of the fetus.
The symptoms of the first pregnancy usually appear within two weeks of fertilization of the egg, where signs of pregnancy appear on the body of changes such as nausea, vomiting, colic and bloating, and review with you the most common symptoms of pregnancy that you may feel:
Symptoms of physical pregnancy
- Absence of the menstrual cycle
- Nausea with vomiting and an increase in the secretion of saliva
- Abdominal distension and a feeling of fullness
- Some stomach infections are difficult to digest
- Repeat urination
- Feeling tired and tired
- Change the color of the nipple
- The appearance of some blue lines under the skin of the chest
Pregnancy Pregnancy Symptoms
- Feeling unstable, this condition may be like a pre-menstrual cycle
- Quick shift in mood
- Feeling of fear, joy and spirit of high
- Impatience, tension and confusion and anxiety
You should know that pregnancy symptoms differ in severity from one woman to another and may not show any symptoms of pregnancy and may all appear and pregnancy symptoms helps you in pregnancy test to confirm your pregnancy.
- When do you find yourself pregnant? 23 November 2012
- What is the right time to wean the baby?