After the habit of drinking regular tea, new varieties of fruit tea have come to human health and can be easily prepared for their great benefit. In this article, peach tea and its therapeutic and health benefits will be discussed.
Peach tea is one of the most common types of herb tea derived from dried peach leaves. Its roots are mainly in China. They are cultivated in the form of trees, although it is not a common practice in everyday life; Its health and therapeutic benefits.
Benefits of therapeutic and health peach tea
There are many benefits that can be gained from drinking peach tea.
- It contains a large number of antioxidants, as well as polyphenolic compounds
- Prevent oxidation within the human body.
- Provide protection for the skin before its diseases and problems, and earns the necessary vitality.
- Strengthen and strengthen the immune system.
- Fight anxiety and stress and give the body rest and relaxation.
- A rich source of vitamin C essential to the body.
- Improve the performance of blood vessels and arteries thanks to its vitamins and minerals.
- Balancing blood pressure levels and relieving the symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Reduce the chances of heart attack.
- Increase the strength of bones and teeth and their health due to the presence of large quantities of calcium and fluoride.
- Protect teeth from decay, and bone from fragility.
- Dispose of the accumulated in the body, burning fat.
- A necessary source of minerals and vitamins that the body needs.
- High body supply of phenolic compounds and anthocyanins.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Eliminate chronic constipation.
- Facilitate bowel movement.
- Increase kidney and liver performance.
- Extrusion of toxins outside the body.
- Treatment of stomach and colon inflammation.
- Helps sleep easily.
- Promote metabolism.
How to prepare peach tea
Peach tea can not be considered to have been actually prepared by dropping pieces of peach in black tea, but it can be obtained in the following way:
- Method 1:
- Dry the peach tree leaves, and grind well.
- Place crushed peach leaves in water and boil well with it.
- Method 2:
- Soak the peach leaves with boiling water until well dissolved.
- Filter the soaked using the filter.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to be sweetened instead of sugar.
- Method 3:
- Boil one liter of water well.
- Add 6 bags of tea powder, sweetened with sugar according to desire.
- Add a low proportion of lemon juice, mix the ingredients well.
- Add pieces of peach to the drink to increase its taste of pleasure.
- Keep the drink in the refrigerator until it cools well, and drinks cold.
Basic Information About الخوخ
It is a fruit of the spring and summer, and in relation to the description of the peach tree, it rises to a maximum of 6 meters. It is characterized by a medium degree of hardness. It is mentioned that it blooms in several months of the year according to the region that grows. It blooms in the United States in April, while blooming in January in Taiwan. The fruit of the peaches is very fragrant and refreshing and has the potential to grow under the worst conditions, including poor soil and poor ventilation.
Benefits of peaches
Peach fruits are characterized by the possibility of eating fresh or boiled, where the fruit of peach is a precious treasure of benefits to the human body,
- Provide the body with minerals and vitamins important to the body.
- A rich source of vitamins A, C, E, K.
- Give the body a range of minerals (calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium).
- Source of a large amount of antioxidants;
- Raise the efficiency of the immune system.
- Stimulate the body to resist infections and diseases.
- Helps grow bones and teeth.
- Balancing fluid levels in the body.
- Protection from muscle spasms.
- Provide protection for teeth, mouth and gums.
- Prevention of anemia.
- Improve vision quality.
- Treatment of problems such as falling and shelling.
- Rid the body of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Increase and strengthen sexual desire.
- Give the skin freshness and vitality.
- Resisting, killing and paralyzing cancer cells.
- Treatment of gout.
- Delayed signs of aging and aging.
- Protect the eye tissue from free radicals.
- Useful for pregnant women, which reduces the incidence of constipation and reduce its severity.
- Preventing fluid retention in the body.
- Relieve the symptoms of rheumatism.
Despite the great benefits of peach to the human body, there are some damage to be identified to avoid when eating peaches:
- The incidence of severe diarrhea comes as a result of excessive intake; it is natural to have diarrhea is very rich in fiber.
- Problems , because excessive intake leads to colic in the abdomen, and disturbances in the output.
- Acidity of the stomach, studies have indicated that excessive tea intake leads to the infection of acid upset stomach.
- Loss of appetite, leads to self-sufficiency and loss of appetite in front of food, and gives the feeling of fullness.
- The high level of sugar, and this damage comes in particular on patients with diabetes, causing high levels in the case of excessive consumption.
After reading the most important information about peach tea and peach fruit; knowing each other’s benefits and damages, this indicates that moderation in eating foods or drinks is considered the master of everything. Excessive damage is caused by harm, and lack of eating is also harmful. Moderation and moderation The best thing, and advised to eat peach and its daily intake in reasonable quantities to be affected by them.