Lower abdominal pain
The pain of the lower abdomen is a symptom of the mother in the first and second trimester of pregnancy. This is due to changes in the body, such as the increase in the size of the uterus, the extension of the ligaments and the muscles supporting the uterus, contributing to pain and colic in the abdomen. It is possible that women may experience abdominal pain due to previous abdominal surgery, or the presence of scars and adhesions in the abdominal wall. This is still the case, so there is no need to worry. If this is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Cramps, cramps and pain when urinating.
- Lower back pain.
- High temperature.
- Rupture membranes and thus leakage of water.
- Exit the fluid from the vagina.
- Increased vaginal secretion, discoloration and intensity.
Causes of lower abdominal pain
The causes behind the pain in the lower abdomen and lower back of the carrier may differ from the causes of abdominal pain alone.
- The uterus is enlarged and caged, accompanied by acute pain; the mother learns that the uterus expands as a kind of preparation for childbirth.
- Constipation During pregnancy, it is common knowledge that pregnant women suffer from constipation and problems with defecation, suffering from pain in the lower abdomen due to the effort to push the stool outside the body.
- Gastrointestinal disorder and bloating, as a result of increased amounts of progesterone in the body, and to avoid it is recommended to drink plenty of water, fluids and fiber.
- Round abdominal pain, often occurs in the second trimester of pregnancy, occurs as a result of growth of the uterus and increase in size, and the pain is concentrated in the sides of the abdomen.
- Congestions of Braxton Hicks, their effect is reflected on the tightening of the stomach muscle.
Risk of lower abdominal and lower back pain for pregnant:
The risk of suffering from lower abdominal and lower back pain is as follows:
If there is pain in the lower abdomen and pain in the lower back of the pregnant, this indicates the possibility of miscarriage during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, and when the uterus is ready to abort the fetus, the mother suffers severe pain in the lower abdomen and lower back, accompanied by vaginal hemorrhage, Severe in the pelvic area.
The lower abdomen and lower back pain of the pregnant woman may be due to an ectopic pregnancy, ie the fertilized egg is located outside the uterus within one of the fallopian tubes, and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy:
- Paleness of the skin,
- Intermittent and occasional bleeding.
- Severe pain in the lower abdomen, pelvis, back and vagina.
Pregnant women suffer from lower abdominal and lower back pain due to the possibility of premature birth. If the pregnant woman feels a cervical spasm before 37 weeks of pregnancy, it is advisable to go to the doctor immediately and review it. The most prominent symptoms may precede premature birth:
- Lower abdominal pain and lower back.
- Pressure in the pelvis.
- Continuous abdominal cramps during one hour.
- Out of vaginal secretions.
- Vaginal bleeding.
Early separation of placenta
One of the most serious threats to the life of the mother and the fetus is the separation of the placenta early, and show the pregnant mother the following symptoms if this happens:
- Successive contractions.
- Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back.
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Severe pain in the womb and pelvis.
We may hear a lot about the incidence of pre-eclampsia among women, but we do not know the cause and symptoms often, pregnancy poisoning occurs after changes in the blood vessels; and has a serious negative impact on the kidneys and brain and placenta and liver, and with the symptoms associated with it:
- High levels of blood pressure.
- Swelling of the area around the eyes.
- Serious headaches.
- Swelling of limbs and face.
- Disturbing vision and disturbance.
- Acute abdominal pain.
- The fluid is collected and stored in the body.
- Weight gain significantly.
Urinary tract infections
Pregnant women are more likely to have urinary tract infections, and inflammation can spread to the kidney. These infections are accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back, often occurs as a result of inflammation of the pancreas, liver and excess wormwood.
- Burning of urine and frequent urination.
- Pain in the pelvis.
- Blood Urine.
General information about lower abdominal pain
Doctors emphasize that the feeling of low abdominal pain for pregnant women in the first months is relatively natural, and does not require the presence of a risk factor behind it, where the uterus of the mother at this stage expands and expands gradually to accommodate the fetus according to size, as well as the result of changes in the The body of the mother in general, and month after month will begin to load more weight, and increase the trouble and pain in the journey of pregnancy long, but the end of hardship, the exit of the liver to life and touch the limbs soft and small will contribute to forget all the pains and discomforts that have passed you.