Omega fatty acids are healthy fats that can be used to lose excess body weight and have many other benefits to the body and its health.
Is an important fat for the body and needs from an external source because it can not manufacture internally and is unlike other types of fat does not cause weight gain, although it contains the number of calories up to nine calories per gram.
These fats, unlike omega-3 fatty acids, are the main cause of body weight gain and obesity because they are widely consumed and depend on them to prepare their meals. They are found in sunflower oil, corn oil and soybean oil. Omega 3 Health.
Diet based on Omega 3:
Therefore, you should prepare a diet based on foods containing omega-3 fatty acids and divide it into your meals to achieve the desired balance of your body and prevent it from gaining weight. One of the most important foods contained in fatty fish such as anchovies, herring, mackerel, Sardine, salmon and tuna, as well as walnuts, flaxseed, lettuce, watercress and rabbit meat, preferably at least twice a week.
Tips for a Successful Omega 3 Diet:
– It is not necessary to rely entirely on foods containing these acids because the body naturally needs all the nutrients for its health and therefore must make a balance between them and other types of food.
– Reduce your consumption of sweets and pastries and you should prepare them yourself in your home until you cook them lightly without the use of saturated fat found in butter, ghee and some types of oils.
Eat fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
When you eat a meal, make sure it is slow. Do not eat well and do not eat directly.
– Be sure to eat all the main meals in the day and not miss a single meal, especially breakfast and be in moderate quantities.
– Exercise at least three times a week, as this contributes to fat burning faster and helps you to get a lean body and ideal strength.
– Drink water in abundance and distributed throughout the day, but not less than eight cups per day.
Health Benefits of Omega 3:
– Protects the heart and arteries.
– Reduce inflammation of the joints.
– Prevent the incidence of double vision.
– contribute to the child’s good psychological development and make his brain grow well.
– Contribute to the formation of neurons which helps to improve mood.
Do not hesitate to consult with your doctor before you follow any diet so as not to cause you to lose the nutrients needed by your body, which causes you to many diseases and health problems and lead to the opposite results and always remember that weight loss comes with patience and determination do not touch quickly.