Excessive nervousness causes the individual many problems, whether health problems or social problems with his friends, and his wife, so the individual must try hard to get rid of them, and we will know in the following lines of this article on the causes of excess nerveNeural causes and treatment
The nervous person knows that he is the person who can not control his anger and gets out of his feeling. This person knows his sensitivity. He is angry at the simplest positions. He likes to control and give orders.
There are a number of reasons for nervousness, most notably the following
* Lack of self confidence.
* The many obstacles, and the problems facing the person
* The psychological state and bad mood caused by the multitude of notions that do not end.
* Excessive fear, anxiety and the simplest things.
* Multiple differences between him, and among his friends, and around him,Neural causes and treatment
As a result of his excessive nervousness, the nervous person loses his good relations with others and loses their respect and admiration. The nervous person is more susceptible to diseases such as , and the rise , and these diseases are often a major cause of disabling the individual from performing his functions.
Many people try to get rid of excess nerve, and those who want to get rid of nerve can follow the following:
– A person should continue to do so until his heart is calmed and his soul relaxes, his chest expands, and becomes less angry.
– It is preferred when the person finds himself in front of an exciting position of his anger, and that he will start in the nerve doing breathing exercises, and the human is doing so by taking a deep breath and then out that self, it helps to remove the energy of nerve and negative.
– A person must avoid all that provokes his anger, and increases his nervousness away from the causes of nerve makes the human less anxious, and tension.
– The person should try to solve the problem well signed, and must be well aware that dealing with problems nervously may increase the seriousness.
– Neuralism is a negative energy, and one of the most important ways to help the person to get rid of it is to replace positive energy, either exercise or entertainment with friends or listening to music
– a person must plan well for his future, and sets its goals well to become more Stable and calm, and then focuses on achieving, and not preoccupied with the behavior around him.
– The individual should not focus on the negative aspects, and focus on the pros and the attempt of some on everything that leads to anger, and disturb the mood.
– The individual must give himself an adequate amount of rest, and recreation.
– Prefer not to expect the perfection of the surrounding, and must also accept the criticism of others, and try to repair his shortcomings.NeuralismFirst, the nervous person must admit that he is suffering from an imbalance and that he is emotional and that these emotions are not commensurate with the size of the situations he is facing.Second, the nervous person must strive and work on himself in search of methods of self-control, or alternative methods to get rid of nervousness and nervous pressure, although some require the use of their treatment for cognitive behavior to control anger and nervousness.
Third: relax in order to get rid of nervousness.Fourthly and finally: In some cases where nervousness is excessive it becomes necessary for the nervous person to resort to a psychiatrist and to drug therapy.