Pain is one of the most difficult problems that some people can experience in their lives. This causes many problems for their partner, which prevents him from moving and exercising his daily activities naturally, which makes the person suffering from back pain live real suffering In order to remedy this problem, we must first identify its causes, in order to arrive at the right solution, and we will review with you now the causes of back pain, as well as a range of tips, which help to treat back pain through the following lines.
Causes of back pain
As we have already mentioned, the feeling of pain in the back area is a real human problem. In order to determine the appropriate treatment for this condition, we must first identify the reason for this feeling, which we can summarize by the following points:
- Weight gain often causes pain in the lower back area and legs, due to pressure on the vertebrae.
- Osteoporosis leads to a broken back bone, causing many health problems for the owner.
- Some office workers suffer from back pain because they sit for long hours, which sometimes leads to the person sitting incorrectly sometimes, causing pain in the back.
- Doing the wrong move suddenly, may also cause back pain.
- Sciatica, which causes pressure on the nerves and back pain, resulting in pain in the back.
- Arthritis can also be one of the causes of back pain.
- Some mental illnesses such as , where the human feels pain in many parts of his body, as one of the symptoms of depression.
- The cartilage slide, which sometimes occurs between the vertebrae, causes pain in the back.
Methods of treatment of back pain
We have mentioned in the previous paragraph that the treatment of back pain, should be done according to the reason, where it must be first determine the cause of this feeling, so that appropriate treatment can be described, and this is determined after a visit to the specialist doctor, can be summarized some of the most common treatments, Which we have already mentioned:
- In cases the patient should work to lose weight, and a healthy diet in order to get rid of excess weight.
- Simple exercise, as this helps to strengthen and soften the muscles.
- Breaking the routines that cause this feeling like office owners, they have to stand for some time at intervals to move the body.
- Eat plenty of milk and eggs, as they contain high protein and calcium, to strengthen bones.
- Take some medical drugs that contain substances that relax the nerves, but should be taken under medical supervision only.