Men’s Skin Care
Skin care is not only about women, but it can be said that men’s skin care is also a science in itself. Many people think that a man needs only to wash his face with water to keep him clean, but that is completely wrong; the man’s face is similar to that of a woman in need Interestingly, this article will identify the most important information about men’s skin care, and this comes great attention to the care of men’s skin because of the factors that harm the skin more than women, in fact, the man is more vulnerable to dust and sunlight and dust and dust every day.
Men’s Skin Care Methods
Cleaning and Peeling:
The skin of the man needs to be cleaned using a facial cleanser to suit the skin type. This is done in an effort to get rid of impurities in the skin pores that are the main causes of skin blemishes. It should be noted that soap is not a product Is sufficient to clean the face; it often causes dehydration, and in light of the importance of men’s skin care it is recommended to pick a cleaner made from natural products suitable for skin once a day.
Moisturizing and protecting the skin:
When moisturizing the skin and providing superior protection in the skin care program for men, it is necessary to choose the appropriate moisturizer for the skin type and use it daily after the completion of washing the skin, and can be moisturizer in the form of cream or oil for moisturizing, and the interest in the moisturizing period by providing flexibility For the skin and protection throughout the day, and the most moisturizing benefit of those that are included in the composition of olive oil and argan, especially for dry skin, while oily skin is recommended to use moisturizers that decrease the proportion of oils.
Shaving and trimming
It is recommended to use a shaver of good quality to get a satisfactory result in the shaving of the face, and must be given special care when shaving and after, sensitive skin, for example, it is recommended to wash the skin with warm water to keep the skin smooth and facilitate shaving, Any chemicals to ensure that the skin is not irritated, wash the face with cold water after finishing the razor and gently dry it, and finally put the moisturizing cream on the skin after shaving.
Tips on Skin Care for Men
Here are the most important tips that can be taken to benefit from men’s skin care, including:
- Men’s skincare gives the biggest part of a life of self-care, so the skin is cleaned twice a day in the right way.
- Wash the face in the morning with cold water to stimulate blood circulation in the skin.
- Do not exaggerate the use of peeled not to harm the skin.
- Attention to moisturizing the skin, especially after shaving, preferably those moisturizers containing vitamin E.
- Skin should be peeled once a week with the help of medical creams or natural recipes.
- Protect the skin from the sun, environmental and dust conditions that face the skin every day by putting on a layer of sunscreen and wearing sunglasses.
- Use disposable razors if the skin is sensitive.
- Do not rush and rush to shave your chin to avoid any cuts or damage to the skin.
- Quickly address the problem of acne , as it is preferable to use products in the form of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- Drink large amounts of water to provide moisture to the body, and replenish skin cells.
- Regular exercise, as this contributes to increased blood flow in the blood vessels; thus the delivery of more oxygen; get freshness and vitality.
- Do not touch the pills and pimples on the skin permanently.
- Stay away from stress and stress.
- The need to use moisturizers for the area around the eyes.
- A healthy balanced diet provides the skin with all the vitamins and minerals you need.
- Minimize caffeine intake as it is common to increase skin dryness.
- Minimize the sugars in the diet to protect the skin from damage.
Oily skin in men
Most men suffer from fatty skin and associated problems. It should be noted that the oily skin of men is more prominent for fat and gums than women, and it is worse because of lack of care, and one of the most common causes of oily skin problems in men:
- Follow a bad diet rich in fat.
- Aging signs of age appear as the skin begins to lose the collagen necessary to maintain skin freshness.
- The flow of testosterone levels in men, where the amount of fat and oil produced by the skin increases.
Methods of oily skin care in men
- Keep the face wash with a suitable lotion for oily skin, with low oil content.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Healthy balanced diet contains fruits and vegetables that provide the skin with the vitamins you need.
- Regularity of exercise and activities that increase the burning of calories and accumulated fat.
- To maintain a moisturizer for the skin free of the presence of oils daily.
- Others do not share their shaving tools at all.
- Use a chemical-free lotion.
- The use of natural recipes and masks on the skin, including oatmeal mix and raib .
- Need to get enough sleep daily at least 8 hours a night.
- Avoid smoking as much as possible, as it is considered the main enemy of the skin.
- Focus on the presence of vitamin E and A in the diet to maintain healthy skin.
- Lip moisturizing and protection from cracks.