Millions of years ago, since the beginning of this human history, the first food the baby receives is mother’s milk. To date, these recent studies have only contributed to the importance of the study and to the depth of discovering its benefits. Finally, one conclusion is that nothing can compensate for breastfeeding because of its great benefits for the mother and child.
Breast milk characteristics
Breast milk is a soft food that passes from mother to child without any intermediary.
– His taste can vary slightly according to mother’s food, and this helps the child to get used to different flavors.
– is a gift of nature owned by most women as it is economical and environmentally friendly and practical.Regardless of their social status, women can breastfeed their baby. There is no doubt that it is the most environmentally friendly food, leaving no residue: no metal cans, no contaminated residue, no boxes for transportation.
– Being immediately available at all times, it is always the perfect temperature for the baby. We do not need to buy, prepare, cool, wash or heat anything. At the same time, breast milk makes family walks easy: it is always ready, whether you are in the plane, restaurant, car or outdoor.
– Adapting to the needs of the child: can control the amount needed by the child and stop him suction evidence that it was enough of it.
– There is an important thing characterized by breast milk is not this feature in any other type of milk is that it develops with the growth of the child and is consistent with the growth of the body, unlike the milk formula hard-installed, which we need to change its type every few months as the child’s age.
– It is easy to digest for the availability of enzymes and proteins that facilitate the absorption and utilization of it in full, it provides the amount of minerals and vitamins necessary for the child without affecting the kidneys. It also provides all kinds of fat needed by the child: omega-3 fatty acids and other essential fatty acids, which contribute to brain growth and vision.
Benefits of breastfeeding for the child
– Children who are breastfed are less likely to have intestinal flora because the mother’s milk is sterile and free of microbes.
– Breast milk protects the child from allergies, asthma and eczema.
– Breastfeeding strengthens the muscles of the child’s jaw and thus protect against tooth decay and contribute to the improvement of pronunciation.
– Breastfeeding the child is reflected positively on the stability of his psychological state and protect him from many mental disorders and the reason is that breast milk is the ideal food for the body organs of the child and good performance and stability.
– Breast milk helps the child to develop his intelligence and affect the behavior of the child positively.
– A child who has benefited from breast milk is less likely to become obese.
– Breast milk provides natural immunity to the child against diseases, especially during the first six months.
Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mother
Breastfeeding contributes to reducing breast cancer, breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
– Breastfeeding helps the mother to restore her shape as before birth and helps to return the uterus to its natural form.
Breastfeeding from a nutritional role to a communicative role
When the mother takes the baby in her lap to feed him, this is one of the most important moments between them. The rapprochement takes place and the basic bonds are built. Whether it is the exchange of looks or the touch of the skin, the child provides the warmth and gives him a sense of safety, attention and love. In addition, these moments are one of the happiest times for the mother, where she is fully focused and focused on her child.