One of the most serious chronic diseases to which a person is exposed and which threatens his life is a disease of elevation . It is an increase in the blood pressure during the pulse of the heart, and pumping it to various organs of the body. The most frequent times when blood pressure levels are during sleep, , Because of the rise of some that lead to a sharp rise in blood pressure, and through this article we will identify with you the causes of hypertension during sleep and its symptoms and complications, and methods of prevention.
There are many factors that lead to a severe rise in blood pressure levels during the period of sleep at dawn, the most important of these factors:
- Eat high-fat foods before bedtime.
- Eat high- mineral foods that are one of the causes of high blood pressure.
- The use of some medical drugs that lead to a sudden rise in blood pressure during the night, including antibiotics, analgesics and contraceptives.
- Alcoholic, narcotics and sleep deprivation severely hurt the heart and cause sudden increases in blood pressure.
- The use of smoking before sleep is one reason for sudden high blood pressure, because the cigarette contains nicotine that damage the blood vessels.
- Human exposure to severe physical stress, which causes the secretion of the body hormones high fatigue and fatigue.
- Also exposed to the positions of the human nerve and emotional severe before going to sleep one of the most important causes of high blood pressure during sleep.
- The person suffers from some chronic respiratory diseases, causing difficulty breathing during sleep, which in turn leads to high blood pressure.
- Thyroid dysfunction, whether impaired or increased activity.
- There are some congenital defects in the blood vessels.
- Or having kidney problems may cause high blood pressure during sleep.
Hypertension during sleep
One of the main causes of high blood pressure during sleep, confirmed by the most famous doctors and researchers in cardiovascular diseases, is the rise of some hormones during the pre-dawn period than normal, including:
- Light hormone adrenalin.
- Adrenaline hormone.
The risk of high blood pressure may increase during the night-time period because of the high rate of these hormones for those who suffer from hypertension.
There are some serious complications, which can cause death as a result of a sharp rise in blood pressure during sleep, especially the period of dawn, which are the most important:
- Sudden heart attack.
- Exposure to heart attacks and vascular stiffness.
- Exposure to coronary heart disease.
- Exposure to sudden brain stroke.
Here are the most important symptoms and side signs that indicate a rise in blood pressure during sleep:
- Difficult breathing.
- Severe bleeding from the nose.
- Fibrillation occurs in the chest area.
- Feeling tired, debilitating and general weakness.
- Brain hemorrhage.
- Infection of the migraine early in the morning.
- Lack of vision and confusion.
- Dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- Consult your doctor and take appropriate medications to treat high blood pressure.
- Intake of intravenous diuretics.
- Reduce the intake of salt-rich foods.
- Take care to eat hibiscus drinks and sesame seeds.