English salt is used in the treatment of many health problems that may be exposed to the individual, it protects you from exposure to heart disease and atherosclerosis, as used in skin care, it is ideal peel of skin and skin, in addition to its ability to effectively intensify hair and prevent falling, How to use it, how to use it to clean and treat constipation, as well as its benefits related to the stomach.
Is a chemical compound known as “magnesium sulphate”, it contains a group of chemical elements, which is oxygen, sulfur and magnesium, and was named by this name relative to the country in which it was discovered, namely England, also called the “salt Epsom.”Benefits of English salt for worms
- 2 cups of English salt
- A bathtub filled with warm water
How to use
- Put the salt in the bath filled with water.
- Sit in warm water and salt for a short period of about a quarter of an hour.
- Repeat this recipe twice a week.
Benefits of English Salt
- A glass of water
- 3 teaspoons of English salt
How to use
- Put the water in a pot on the fire.
- Leave on fire until slightly heated, avoid boiling water.
- Put the salt in the water, then stir well until it melts completely.
- Drink this warm water dissolved in the salt, after it becomes lukewarm.
- Repeat this exercise twice a day, until constipation is treated completely.
- If the constipation continues even after use, for a period of more than four days should be directed to the doctor immediately for consultation.
- If your child is suffering from constipation, you should reduce the amount of salt to one teaspoon, and children under the age of 6 years should not take this laxative.
- In order to avoid the drought that may be caused to you, you should drink large amounts of water after drinking this drink.
Benefits of English Salt for Plant
- It detoxifies the body, so it is used frequently to clean the abdomen.
- It works to treat constipation significantly and in a short period, it can be used as an effective laxative.
- Contributes to cleaning the intestines and disinfection, and is used in the treatment of many of the problems related to the digestive system of man.
- Pregnant women, children and lactating mothers can not use it.
- Do not exaggerate in using it frequently, so as not to backfire.
- If you are a kidney patient, stress and sugar, it is not advisable to use it.
- It is not recommended to use as a laxative in vomiting.