The owners of curly hair more categories that suffer from the issue of the hair and the way Tenaimh, but with developments in the world of beauty and hair care is no longer it impossible never; In this article we will give way soften curly hair and get rid of ripples in it forever.
How to straighten the curly hair
- Mix two tablespoons of coconut oil with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Scrub the scalp with natural yoghurt mixture, and is the best way to soften curly hair.
- Need to comb the hair well before applying the mixture on the hair and after.
- Cover the head with a plastic cover to get the best result, and keep the oils for several hours.
- Rinse hair well with warm water and then cool.
Eggs and apple cider vinegar
The mixture of eggs and vinegar is known together for hair care, and can be used to be a way to soften the curly hair and get rid of Hishanh, as follows:
- Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and other whole-fat milk and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add a whipped egg to the previous ingredients.
- Apply the mixture to the hair for at least 4 hours.
- Cover the head with a plastic cover.
- Wash hair well with warm water.
- Rinse the hair with water mixed with vinegar again.
- Repeat the mixture once a week only.
Seeds of fenugreek and coconut oil
- Mix a large suspension of ring oil and coconut oil together well.
- Add a tablespoon of the seeds of the ring soaked with warm water with the previous oils.
- Rub the scalp well with the mixture.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for a few hours covered with plastic cover.
- Rinse the hair with warm water then cool.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 egg whipped.
- Add one tablespoon of mayonnaise to the egg mix and olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on the hair and leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse hair with cold water well.
Aloe vera gel
The aloe vera gel can be included in the list of curly hair straightening method, and can be used as follows:
- Massage the scalp with aloe vera raw well.
- Leave the aloe vera gel on the hair for a quarter of an hour.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water.
- The possibility of mixing aloe vera gel with yogurt and coconut oil and apply it to hair.
- Leave the last mixture on the hair for half an hour.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water.
Hibiscus blends are one of the best ways to soften curly hair , and can be used as follows:
- Mix 4 sheets of hibiscus and platinize its flowers with an appropriate proportion of water.
- Add hibiscus powder to the previous ingredients.
- Blend the mixture on the whole hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash hair with lukewarm water.
- Rinse hair with water and shampoo the next day.
- Mix an equal amount of honey, coconut oil or virgin olive oil well.
- Massage the hair follicles and scalp with the mixture well.
- Cover the hair with a plastic hat for half an hour.
- Rinse hair with shampoo and warm water well.
- Repeat the recipe once a week.
How to soften the curly hair of children
- Mix the olive oil, coconut oil and half-fresh lemon juice, massage the baby’s scalp with the mixture and wash it after hours of applying the mixture.
- Mix a tablespoon of mayonnaise and other yogurt, apply the mixture on the hair starting from the scalp to the ends, and wash hair after hours of applying the mixture on the hair.
Tips on smoothing curly hair
- Reduce the use of thermal hair drying tools as much as possible.
- Do not over-rinse the hair; therefore it is best not to rinse it daily.
- The need to use shampoo and conditioner after swim, because of the proportion of chlorine in the pool water.
- Comb the hair with a toothbrush comb.
- Give hair the opportunity to dry alone, and refrain from using towel or drying tools.
- Wrap the hair at night with a silky veil to prevent it from sleeping during sleep.
- Use a wooden hair brush to lay off the hair.
- Use the hair serum to moisten and soften the curly hair.