The mother carefully cleanses her small ear, fearing that the ear of the young man will be hurt unknowingly, which makes some mothers, especially the new ones, refrain from cleaning their children’s ears regularly and only cleaning them at intervals.
When cleaning her baby’s ear, the mother should follow a number of tips to clean them safely without exposing her child to any harm, including:
– It is preferable to clean the child’s ear when he is asleep, so that his movement does not cause any scratches or cuts.
– Watch your baby’s ear constantly, making sure there are no infections or pills.
– Clean the ear of your child from the outside well, and keep the cleanliness thoroughly and careful from the inside so as not to hurt the channels and ear drum.
– Consult your doctor in a good dropper to protect the child’s ear from the accumulation of wax inside the ear, so as not to block the audio channels.
– Avoid entering the water to the ear of the child, and if entered into the eyelids well, so as not to be bacteria and fungus.
– Consult your doctor regularly, to protect your child’s ear from the accumulation of fungi and bacteria that may cause ear infections.
– Use cotton to clean your small ear is soft to the skin of the child, do not use napkins.
- Fruit juice causes tooth decay in children