E . If you are planning to carry or even family planning surely be interested to know how to calculate the days of ovulation menstrual cycle and regular knowledge of the period of ovulation (out of an egg from the ovary) of your own.
First you need to know some information about the process of ovulation:
• Ovulation occurs only one day per cycle and the egg only lives 12-24 hours unless it is vaccinated by the sperm.
• The sperm itself has a valid period of up to 5 days from entering the uterus until the vaccination or not.
• Regular menstrual cycle occurs every 28: 30 days.
How to Calculate Ovulation and Fertility Days:
According to doctors, the period of fertility or ovulation days is in the middle of the menstrual cycle. That is, on the 15th day of the beginning of the menstrual cycle.
In other words, if the menstrual cycle is regular every 28 days, the ovulation days occur from the 14th day of the cycle, ie 14 days before the next cycle.
There are several symptoms that occur to your body during ovulation:
• High temperature of the body .. You can use the measurement of temperature to see if you are exercising ovulation days or not. Just make sure that you have not made much effort or have been in a hot or cold place that affects you. The best timing for measuring the temperature is immediately wake up from sleep.
• Some vaginal secretions are released during the ovulation days, a slight sticky white natural excreta that has no odor, to moisten the vagina and facilitate intimacy and thus fertilize the egg with the sperm.
• Feeling pain in the lower abdomen and pelvic area is similar to menstrual pain resulting from the egg leaving in preparation for fertilization.
Finally, if you want to have a pregnancy, you should watch these days and practice the intimate relationship regularly (the day before the 14th day of the session until the 20th day or the twenty-first day). Later on, you will be called the period of natural infertility. There is no ovulation and no pregnancy occurs. As a natural result, if fertilized egg will take its natural path in the uterus to become a fetus, and if not fertilized will be analyzed to occur the menstrual cycle at the next date.
Finally, if your course is not regular, check with your doctor for approximate dates by calculating your average period.