The movement of the body in general depends on the joints, which facilitate the movement of bones in different directions, and focuses on the function of linking bones smoothly, and there are many types of joints in the body, which we recognize in this article, and we know what the joints and how to work, The joints of the human body in the following lines.How detailed in the human body
The human species belongs to the vertebrate family, the organisms that are based on the pivot axis, the spine, and the joints that part between each bone and other, the number of these joints 360 detailed, and the basic function of both joints and bones are to give the body the ability to move and smooth, It gives the human strength and resistance required to do hard work, and can hurt these joints in the case of increasing the pressure on them, so doctors advise to increase the pressure on the joints and bones, and the use of healthy methods to carry and lifting heavy objects, and we know the following types of Pray:
The joints are classified according to two types of classifications, structural classifications that depend on the general shape of the joints, and functional classifications, which determine the functions of each type of joint:Explanation joints
- Cartilage or what is known as cartilage joints, which exist in the form of cartilage between the bones, and works to achieve the smoothness and ease of movement.
- The synovial joints are characterized by the formation of an interstitial layer surrounding the joint to ensure that it is not rubbed and attached to bones or to each other.
- The fibrous joints , which connect them to the bones, connect the bones together, such as those in the skull.
Number of joints of the human body
- The joints are fixed : the fixed joints that do not change in shape, and as the man progresses in age, these joints are cohesive with each other to be a single part, such as: human skull, which at the beginning of life is several moving joints, to expand and absorb the growing growth in Age of Childhood.
- Joints with slight mobility or cartilage : These joints help the body to perform light movements in a particular direction such as articular joints, and this layer of thin joints in some cases, especially with age, causing pain such as mother and knees.
- The joints are moving : the most joints are able to move in multiple directions and are scattered in the human body, such as the joints of the thighs and shoulder and thanks to these joints you can move your arm and your foot in different directions and freely.