Avoid weight gain
Weight gain during pregnancy is one of the things that every pregnant woman undergoes, but there are limits to weight gain during pregnancy that the pregnant woman must keep in order not to expose herself and her child to problems both during pregnancy and after childbirth. What is the natural increase of weight in that period, and how can avoid excessive weight gain during pregnancy ?
Dr. Khalid Youssef, a specialist in obesity and thinness, says that the natural weight gain during pregnancy varies according to the weight of the pregnant woman being obese or not. In general, doctors estimate that the normal weight gain during pregnancy is between 8-12 kg during the whole pregnancy until birth. Depending on the stage of pregnancy, for example, weight gain during the first stage of pregnancy, which is the first three months between a kilo and three kilograms and increases in the final stage of pregnancy most women and to increase the weight of the fetus within the uterus.
Dr. Khaled Youssef provides some tips for pregnant women to avoid weight gain during pregnancy at a higher rate:
- Focus on eating fresh fruits and vegetables daily
- Reduce intake of carbohydrates and carbohydrates
- Variety of protein sources in pregnant food between fish, meat and chicken with daytime legumes such as lentils and beans
- Reduce the salt in the food so as not to increase the retention of water in the body and presents pregnant women for many of the problems of pregnancy, especially during recent months
- Eat fresh and unsweetened juices and keep away from drinking canned and sweetened juices.
- Cough treatment in children 26 November 2010
- Stages of fetal development in different stages of