Researchers have found that honey relieves the cough of children, which prevents them from sleeping at night, after a recent study showed that small doses of 3 different types of honey reduce night cough in children.
The researchers wrote that honey may be a preferred treatment for cough and difficulty of sleep associated with tracheal infections in boys, but warned against using honey in children under one year and half years of age for fear of poisoning.
The study included children aged two and a half years, and gave the young the amount of honey 30 minutes before bedtime, and showed that cough severity improved by 1.77 and 1.95% in groups that took honey.
- Dealing with the child and helping him overcome his problem 5 August 2012
- Causes and treatment of poor appetite of children 27 March 2015
- How to straighten the curly hair
- Best soap for dry skin
- Best oil for fast hair intensification
- Names of new children
- Natural recipes for sensitive a