Many girls suffer from pain and cramps during menstruation or menstrual cycle, which include pain in the lower abdomen with the feeling of irritation and cramps, which may extend its effect to the lower back and thighs, and some women feel nausea and dizziness. No matter what you feel pain during the menstrual cycle there Some home recipes and guidelines that help you relieve the pain associated with the course.
How to get rid of menstrual cramps
– The change of style and lifestyle during the menstrual cycle is one of the most important ways to get rid of the pain cycle of the month naturally , the exercise of some regular exercise helps the body’s excretion of endorphins, a natural dwelling helps to get rid of pain and exercise helps to relax the muscles of the abdomen, The feeling of colic and convulsions associated with menstruation.
In addition, exercise helps maintain cardiovascular health and helps control weight.
– Rest helps to relieve the feeling of convulsions of blur When you are tired increases the sense of menstruation, please give yourself a rest between 6-8 hours a day and good sleep.
– In addition to exercising regularly and getting enough sleep, some women prefer to use hot water on their backs to get rid of pain down the back or taking a warm water bath is also helps.
– Relieve stress by practicing some relaxation exercises such as yoga and meditation that reduce the sending of pain signals to the brain, causing the symptoms to gradually fade.
Treatment of colic menstrual cycle
There are some medications that can relieve colic, such as the treatment of ibuprofen, aspirin or naproxen. It is analgesic and anti-inflammatory, or it can be taken with Pescopane tablets. It relieves abdominal and uterine muscle contractions, and it should be noted that if you decide to take the course It should be started when the cycle comes and do not expect to feel colic and abdominal cramps associated with the cycle.
If you feel the cramp frequently every time you come to the session you should consult a doctor may be another problem in the menstrual period and need to care and diagnose the disease.
- Damage to coffee and caffeine is frequent 10 November 2011
- Causes of peeling hair in children?