Many doctors are advised not to wear pregnant women high heels in pregnancy for several good reasons.
If you are used to wearing high heels you will find it difficult to give up during your pregnancy,
but you should start to give up your high heels with the beginning of your first pregnancy months
will talk in this article about all wear high heels in pregnancy damage and problems.
High heel damage to the holder
- Abortion: A woman who wears high heels during pregnancy is always at greater risk of sudden miscarriage, where pregnancy is threatened by the risk of miscarriage or fetal instability.
- Muscular spasm: When you wear the heel for a long time, the pressure on the muscles and this leads to muscle spasms, which cause pain to the pregnant.
- And wearing high heels with weight gain in pregnancy puts excessive pressure on the vertebrae of the back and pelvis causing pain in the back.
- Changing the position of the uterus: wearing high heels causes a change in the position of the uterus, which may harm the mother and fetus, changing the fetal position in the mother’s womb to the wrong position and this may raise the possibility of Caesarean delivery.
- Pelvic problems: The high heel causes the pelvis to bend forward and increase pelvic problems during pregnancy.
- Unbalance: In pregnancy, the carrying strength of the ankles decreases because of the weight gain and hormonal changes that occur in the body. These hormones relax the ligaments in the legs, making it difficult to carry weight during pregnancy. Therefore, when wearing high heels, there is a greater possibility of loss. Balance and stumbling, this can cause injury to you and your unborn baby.
- Varicose Veins: Pregnant women wearing high heels increase the incidence of varicose veins.
- BACKGROUND: The first cause of back pain is that pregnancy hormones such as progesterone increase its secretion in the body of the pregnant woman and lead to loosening of ligaments in the lower back and abdomen to allow this area to expand as the fetus grows during pregnancy
- Premature birth: High heels during pregnancy cause pregnant women early contractions in the uterus leading to an early birth.
- Swelling in the feet: is very common during pregnancy , a medical condition known as Edema edema, and wearing high heels will exacerbate this problem in pregnant women, where more fluid will accumulate in the lower body, and this presents pregnant women more pain because of Swollen feet.
Tips to reduce damage to the high heels of the holder:
If it is necessary for you to wear high heels, follow these tips to reduce the damage of the high heel of the holder:
- Put your feet in hot water after wearing high heels for a long time to help you relax .
- Remove the shoe if you feel tired, and stand on the ground bare to reduce the pressure on your fingers and soles of your feet.
- Avoid wearing high heels in pregnancy on a daily basis and do not walk long distances.
- Wear high heels at special occasions only if you want and not all the time.
- Wear thick heels and avoid high heels so that you do not lose your balance.
- Choose a soft inner shoe to be more comfortable for you.
- When purchasing a national shoe, choose a larger size.
- Do not wear a very high heel shoe. Try to choose the least length for your shoes to not exceed 4 centimeters.
Now that we have explained to you the damage of the high heel of the carrier guide you to follow the previous tips so as not to harm yourself or your fetus during pregnancy