The risk of prostate cancer begins when the gland is enlarged and enlarged, making some tissues susceptible to change, turning it into a malignancy that begins to attack cells around it. Because the prostate gland is vital to fertility and controlling urination, its removal causes annoying side effects. Here are some of the foods that help reduce the risk of prostate cancer according to the periodic advice “Kanser” medical:Tomatoes, carrots and papaya contain the antioxidants needed to fight the growth of malignant prostate tumors
According to many studies, coffee, especially non-filtered, helps reduce the risk of prostate swelling.
Soy and its various products of milk, tofu and sauce help reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
* Vitamin C-rich foods support the immune system and act as an antioxidant that protects prostate gland cells from inflammation.
* Caffeine and sweet peppers contain natural chemical elements that protect the prostate cells from malignancies.
* Black cumin of spices that provide prostate protection from cancer.
* Provides pomegranate and its antioxidant antioxidant studies have shown it is struggling to grow prostate cancer.
* Tomatoes, carrots and papaya contain the antioxidants needed to fight the growth of malignant prostate tumors.