Period of menstrual pain is one of the most difficult periods faced by girls because of the physical changes that affect the mood of women, and the pain of the menstrual cycle due to contractions of the uterine muscles that press on the blood vessels, which prevents the arrival of adequate blood and oxygen to neighboring tissues
And many girls came to take painkillers to hide its severity, in the following article we know the causes of the pain and symptoms of the menstrual cycle and how to treat and avoid naturally.
Regularity of menstrual cycle
The appearance of menstruation or menstrual cycle is the last signs of puberty in girls that begin with the emergence of breast and followed by increased growth rate and the emergence of hair in some areas. Usually, the menstrual cycle is irregular in the first year of occurrence, and in the second year is often organized menstrual pain begins, where it was found to be associated with the occurrence of ovulation.
When does menstrual pain begin?
As for menstrual pain, it begins one or two days before the cycle and lasts during the first day often, and in some cases the second day also, and the pain ranges from possible light, even severe unlikely, and usually accompanied by nausea, vomiting and general wasting and diarrhea in some cases. This pain associated with the cycle usually decreases with age and disappears completely with the first born often.
Causes of menstrual pain
The pain occurs as a result of contractions of the uterus, which is a group of muscles, and this contraction is caused by the secretion of prostaglandin, and in the occurrence of these contractions, the muscles of the uterus pressure on the blood vessels and not enough blood to neighboring tissues, and therefore oxygen, which carries by blood, Pain is caused by the president.
How do we treat severe menstrual pain?
– The use of anti-prostaglandin drugs that cause uterine constriction such as ibuprofen and aspirin with the onset of pain.
– Use the warm dome on the lower abdominal area, where it is proven by practical experience that heating the lower abdomen well helps greatly ease the pain of the cycle, you can take a hot bath or put a hot water on the abdomen to reduce pain.
– Rest and relaxation. Bathing during menstruation .. Does the girl hurt?
– Avoid foods and beverages containing caffeine and other contaminants during the menstrual cycle.
– Light massage for the back, lower abdomen and pain areas.
– One of the most important causes of menstrual pain is not getting sufficient sleep hours, for this before the end of the menstrual period to sleep for 8 hours continuously, this will greatly reduce the incidence of various menstrual pains that result from exhaustion of the body.