Fashion and fashion take a big place in the minds of people, especially celebrities, where they show us the personality of the person who wears them. Fashion is a world that has evolved over the years to become one of the most important realms of our time. 
History of fashion and fashion
The world of fashion and fashion refers to the world of clothing and accessories industry, which was initiated by Charles Frederick Worth in the 19th century, who was the first fashion designer to put his brand on the clothes he made. Rose Bertin was the first fashion designer to open a clothing store in France in the eighteenth and nineteenth century Which was dubbed the Minister of Fashion, was designed by the Queen of France Marie Antoinette, until the revolution took place in France and moved to London. 
Famous global names in fashion
- Coco Chanel: Her real name is Gabriel Chanel Bennour, a French fashion designer and founder of the Chanel brand known to this day. She is famous for her modernity and practicality that made her the most famous fashion designer and among the 100 most important people in the world in the 20th century.
- Donna Karen: The American label DKNY comes from a fashion background; she has been the head of a fashion design team for a number of years, and her brand has seen a lot of changes and is still going on to this day.
- Giorgio Armani is an Italian fashion designer who specializes in men’s clothing. His well-known fashion company Armani was founded in 1975 and in 2001 was the most successful Italian fashion designer with a fortune of $ 1.6 billion. 
- Calvin Klein: Born in 1942, he has a reputation for fashion and is the founder of the Calvin Klein brand of fashion.
- Donatella Versace is the sister of Gianni Versace, who was assassinated in 1997 after he founded the Versace fashion store, which is a well-known brand to this day. Donatella made sure to take care of her brother’s shop and take it to higher heights. And prefer it. 
- Ralph Lauren: His fortune is estimated at $ 7.5 billion, all because of his sense of fashion, as he liked to collect old classic cars and show them in a private museum.
- Christian Dior, a French fashion designer who was born in 1905, changed the way women wore clothes after World War II. His name is still known today and is traded on the market by John Galliano, christian Christian Dior in Paris.
- Tom Ford: He worked for Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci, but he always dreamed of becoming an actor, but he wanted to make him a well-known fashion designer especially in 2000 when he won the world’s best designer award.
- Pierre Carden: is a French fashion designer born in Italy, famous for his twentieth-century costumes that seemed to come from
- Yves Saint Laurent: A French fashion designer who is famous for his redesign of clothes. He is also famous for women’s casual and feminine clothes at the same time.
^ AB “Fashion, the history of the world we carry with our views”, www.hiamag.com.
↑ HANNAH ALMASSI (30-4-2018), “35 Cool French Fashion Brands That Every Girl Should Know”, whowhatwear, Retrieved 16-7-2018. Edited.
^ A. Gregk Foley, “23 Italian Brands Every Highsnobiety Reader Should Know & Where to Buy Them”, highsnobiety, Retrieved 16-7-2018. Edited.