The woman is very careful to give her skin intensive care, and go to the beauty centers and pay large amounts for the care provided to them, but in this article, we will give you madame facial facial peeling methods that will stop going to beauty centers after today.
Skin peeling is the best way to allow the skin to breathe, stimulate the cells to regenerate at the expense of dead cells, and activate the circulation of the skin to be healthier and vitality, and contributes skin peeler to clean the pores and remove the toxins stuck in them, and the disposal of blackheads, There are several methods that can be followed to peel the skin, including: laser, crystal, chemical and diamond peel, and finally peeling using cosmetic peels, and vary the intensity of the type and another according to the condition of the skin, and the latter is the cornerstone in the selection of soft Optimal peeling of the skin.
Facial peeling methods
Facial Peeling Recipe Rice
- Grind one tablespoon of brown rice or coarse white.
- Add one tablespoon of yoghurt to rice.
- Apply the mixture to the skin and rub gently.
- Preferably focus on narrow areas such as the sides of the nose.
- Wash the face with cold water to close the pores.
Facial Peeling Scrub Recipe:
- Gravel the fruit of strawberries and fresh kiwi fruit.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to the previous mash.
- Apply the mixture to the skin to provide the skin as much as possible benefits of fruit acids.
Pineapple Facial Peeling recipe:
- Mix a quarter cup of fresh juice with a tablespoon of honey well.
- Place the mixture in a bowl over low heat.
- Add two tablespoons of gelatin to the mixture, stirring constantly until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Leave the mixture aside until it cools, then apply to the skin for 5 minutes.
- Rejuvenate the layer of the catcher above the previous one, and leave it until it completely dries.
- Keep the catcher rinsed with lukewarm water.
Lemon peel and cucumber recipe:
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice and cucumber slices in a bowl over low heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gelatin to the mixture until dissolved.
- Put aside until cooled, then applied to the skin by makeup brush.
- Rinse face with lukewarm water, dry well, then moisturize.
Peeling face with cactus and green tea:
- Soak one bag of green tea in a quarter cup of well boiled water.
- Add 3 ml of gelatin with 2 ml of aloe vera gel to the mixture.
- Put the mixture aside to cool, apply to the skin; then gently remove before dry.
- Rinse the skin with cold water.
The basics of facial peeling
- It is advisable to do facial exfoliation in the morning when waking up, because the skin regenerates itself throughout the nighttime sleep.
- It is best to use the peeler once or twice a week.
- Is directed to the need to move away from the large-grain specimens due to the rupture of skin cells.
- Wet the face well before placing the peeler, then apply the latter and gently massage it in the form of circular movements, preferably warm water during washing the face.
- The peeler can be mixed with a facial cleanser or so-called washing machine, and is used in the morning to wash and peeling the face in the morning.
- A peeling cloth is used, and old towels are better than those used in the market.
- The moisturizer should be used after facial peeling at home or in beauty centers as well.
- Wipe the effects of make-up before you start using the peeler, which requires putting on a very clean skin.
- The peeler is prepared according to skin type, so do not rush to prepare the peeler before you know exactly the skin type.
- A steam bath is necessary after exfoliation to remove the dead skin and ensure that it is not stuck in the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin is one of the most important steps of skin care. It is essential to revitalize the skin.
- It is preferable to tie the hair and not to remove any tart from it during application of skin peeling.
The difference between facial peeling chemically and domestically
The difference between facial and facial exfoliation is that chemical peeling is a cosmetic procedure in a non-surgical way, through which the outer layers of the skin are peeled and the skin cells are regenerated in this way. It is usually based on chemicals that contribute to uneven peeling. The treatment of skin problems and defects, while the use of natural materials when peeling the face home, and be more useful because of the supply of skin natural elements.
Facts about facial peeling
- Skin exfoliates are not required to be harsh and rough to get the desired result, so it is recommended to use gel-scented lotions to give the skin softness and softness during peeling.
- Skin type is the main factor determining the number of peeling times. If the skin is greasy, for example, it is recommended to peel it twice a week, while it is less than once.
- Use a small amount of peeled material, to keep the skin from damage.
- The best time to peel off the skin is before going to sleep, specifically sensitive skin.
- The benefit of moisturizing the skin after peeling is moist, because moist skin is more able to absorb the moisturizer than dried skin after peeling.
- Excessive skin peeling causes irritation and inflammation.