Some women feel acidity and burning stomach in pregnancy, which cause a lot of anxiety and fear on the fetus, and increase acidity in pregnancy with the secretion of some hormones such as progesterone and changing dietary habits in pregnancy.
To overcome stomach acidity in pregnancy, here are some of the following effective ways and tips:
– Minimize the caffeinated beverages such as tea and coffee
– Stay away from fatty foods such as fast food, chips, biscuits and sweets.
– It is always recommended to eat small meals throughout the day
– Eat nut and pumpkin seeds as well as milk and oats
– Stay away from foods that contain a large amount of spices.
– Do not sleep immediately after eating and wait at least three hours after eating the last meal
– Taking drugs that eliminate acidity after consulting with a specialist.