The weight loss for women who suffer from obesity as the best way and the most appropriate of a successful pregnancy.
The German Society of Sports Medicine and Prevention (DGSP) said that obese women suffer from irregular menstrual cycle and loss of fertility more than women who enjoy normal weights.
Ulrich Corsten Rick, a member of DGSP, points out that obese women who succeed within 6 months in weight loss of between 4 and 10 kg are more likely to have a pregnancy rate of about 80%.
In addition, the incidence of abortions among women declines from 75% to 18%.
“Weight loss by changing dietary habits and physical activity is 60 times more expensive than conventional fertility treatments,” she said.
Moreover, exercise facilitates the process of delivery .
- 10 important foods to strengthen hair and prevent the fallout 2 November 2014
- 7 Wrong habits may damage your teeth 26 January 2015
- How to straighten the curly hair
- Best soap for dry skin
- Best oil for fast hair intensification
- Names of new children
- Natural recipes for sensitive a