Cumin is a herbaceous plant that does not grow throughout the year. Its length is 30 to 40 centimeters. It is one of the most prominent spices with good health benefits. It is rich in mineral salts: calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, protein, fat, And vitamins.
What are the benefits of latency?
– Treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, beginning of the lymphatic glands
– A processor for gases and abdominal and vaginal bloating as well
– The secretion of pancreatic enzymes, which is necessary to facilitate digestion
– Strengthens immunity, burns fat and saves the body from toxins and bacteria
– Oxygen provides tissue to the body and gives energy to it
– Useful for kidney stones, asthma, joints
– Protecting liver cancer thanks to pancreatic enzymes
– contributes to the formation of a regular menstrual cycle, and reduces the pain of menstruation
– Works on weight loss and slimming
What is latent diet?
Cumin enters the diet list because it absorbs nutrients from the body, removes fats and fats at a rapid rate and thus reduces unwanted weight.
And it is considered one of the fastest and most effective diet for all age groups. It is also different from other diets because it does not deprive you of eating the meals that you prefer. It does not have a single diet,
It is also more useful when added with other spices such as ginger, turmeric, etc. They help to lose weight more quickly.
– What is the way to make dieting with cumin?
Cumin and Lemon
– Crushed latency
– Half a lemon
– Hot water
Take a tablespoon of cumin and put in a cup, add lemon juice and mix the mixture with warm water
Then let it cool down.
Use this method before any meal at least 4 times a day.
It is also advisable to drink before the saliva and before sleeping too.
– Cumin tea with honey:
– Crushed ground spoon
– Hot water
Take a spoonful of latency and put it in a cup and pour hot water into the mixture and add a honey drop to the cup before each meal.
– Cumin, ginger and cinnamon:
– Crushed ground spoon
– Half a tablespoon of ginger
– Half a tablespoon of cinnamon
– warm water
Take the ingredients, mix them and place them in a far place until the mixture cools
You can also save time and effort and prepare large amounts of the mixture in a flask and put it in the refrigerator.
– The necessary steps to follow the Cummins :
– Drink cumin before each meal at least 4 meals a day and every meal must be available on
– The first meal: The group should consist of vitamins such as vegetables and fruits
– The second meal: proteins in the form of meat, chicken and fish
– Third meal: Mineral salts such as calcium available in milk and dairy products
– Fourth meal: Starches like rice
– Respect to drink the cup of cumin before each meal with adjusting the duration of the meal
– Diversity in eating for a complete nutritional balance
Drink water at least 2 liters per day
– Stop eating at night
– Do not neglect breakfast
– Exercise daily at least half an hour as a walking sport
– Even in the case of a snack drink cumin before eating
– Example of Rajim Kamoun :
Drink a cup of cumin mixture before or after the meal in half an hour
Tea without sugar or coffee and biscuit
Skimmed milk or fruit
Lemon juice without sugar
Grilled meat and green salad
Chicken soup, Cheese, Vegetable salad
Grilled fish, pepper salad and carrot juice
Milk and yogurt
Boiled potatoes and an egg
Rice and chicken breast