Damages to the session Madam, do you think that the herb can benefit you in the menstrual period? So how can that be done? What are the side effects that a sage may cause? What are the warnings to use? This is what we will learn in this articleDamages to the course
Alboramia is a herb with a race of green leaves, broad velvet and smooth texture, and is considered a long-standing plant. The herb belongs to the oral plant, which includes mint, thyme and other herbs, and is often found in great places and is found in all seasons. And the beginning of the summer, and take flower color pink, and when the color of the leg to the red, it indicates that it has advanced age, and this herb has a great characteristics and benefits of the mass, helping to get rid of many health problems.
- Works to strengthen nerves and calm and alert.
- Epilepsy regulates menstrual periods and menopause.
- Minimizes sweating from sweating.
- The implant works on whitening in smokers.
- The use of oil in the body massage works to renew the body’s circulatory system, thus reducing fatigue.
- Pills benefit in the elimination of skin infections.
- It works to clean the womb and protect it from infections, and activates the ovaries in women.
- Helps reduce sugar level.
- It is used as a disinfectant, scented and refrigerant.
- It is used against infections and muscle cramps.
- Anti-bacterial types.
- Prevention of cancers
- Helps to lose weight
- It is used as a potent anti-estrogen to produce breast milk; therefore it is best not to be taken by lactating women.
- It is used as an aphrodisiac for the circulatory system; therefore, it is preferable to use it in the days of examination and study, and for people with anemia, poor memory, and shaking hands.
Damages to the course
- Treatment of sweating cases.
- Helps improve mood and remove anxiety.
- Reduce the appearance of hair in the body of women, especially coarse hair.
- It is an antibacterial that causes vaginal infections in women.
- Works to discharge water stored in the body of women before .
- Addresses diarrhea cases.
- Helps to treat colds and flu.
- Promotes and regulates the levels of the female hormone.
- Helps in slimming and reducing weight.
- Treatment of gum and tooth problems, which clean the mouth and clean the gums through gurgling and drinking.
- Helps digest fat and protein foods difficult to digest as they work to maintain acidity during digestion.
- It stimulates the mind, strengthens memory and protects against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Repellent for phlegm and mucus stuck in the respiratory tract.
Note: You should not drink sage tea for pregnant and nursing women because it reduces milk production, and that the quantity should not exceed a cup or two cups per day. The method of preparing the tea sage is by boiling a cup of water and then soak a tablespoon of mermiya leaves and drip and leave Ten minutes and then drink.Damages to the course
- It is forbidden to drink by pregnant women, especially in the first three months; it increases the chances of abortion.
- Stop milk production in lactating women.
- Absorbs iron so you should not drink sage while eating foods containing iron.
- Do not drink sage for people with epilepsy and migraines (migraine).
- Do not drink to children under the age of 12.
- Do not drink sage hot, but must be taken cold